What is a small thing that annoys you?

I hate when women type about getting pregnant or being pregnant and spell it wrong. For example like "pregnet, or pregnate" I just be thinking," You don't need to be 'pregnant' but you need an education."
I also dislike women who get pregnant for attention and ladies who tries to hit men just so they can play the victim role.
I dislike people who learns how to do something
and critize people in the same position that they used to be
Ex: Someone being an employee at a restaurant then got a promotion into being a manager, but now treats his employees like crap because he believes he's better than them.
I don't like people who tries to be rude to someone just because they believe that the other person is inferior.
And finally, this may sound bad, but I hate seeing people from my past (like former bullies) who did something to make my life miserable do well in life. It just proves the fact that being a good person doesn't always give you what you deserve in life.
What's yours?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't judge you about the bullies statement at all!

I personally hate when people move stuff around my room. I am like a reverse Monica Geller. Nothing is tidy, everything is MESSY as hell, but it has to be ON ITS FREAKIN PLACE, like where should my pants be other then on the shelf? Where should my books be other then on the floor.

I hate when people are "subtlely" implying something. Grow some balls and say it my face, don't be passive agressive.

Another thing is that I HATE dirty hands on people. Like when they are comming out of the bathroom and they didn't wash their hands, when they bite nails or lick fingers while I eat or, even worse, touch my food or plates/silverweer (with or without dirty hands, they can be clean and I still hate when they touch my food).

What Guys Said 9

• Littering.
    Selfish, disgusting and pig smokers littering their cigarette butts. Bastards!
    People spitting in public, also people that hawk loogies.

• Trying to have a conversation with a person that can't hear well can be frustrating. Sometimes I might forget they can't hear well and I don't like forcing myself to talk loud. Not being able to communicate with softer tones limits communication for me.

• I don't like it when someone is taller than me and they stand next to me..

• There is the licking of fingers out in public restaurants which makes me angry 😠

• When people say "Could of" instead of "Could have". It's a great shame grammar is not drummed into kids while they're still at schoool.

Another two are "Me and my friend went..." and "Myself and my friend did...".

• People who post pics of their kids all over social media sites. For fuck's sake let these poor bastards choose when and how the world sees them for the first time.

• Old fashioned people
    Religious people

• when i get hated for wearing knee pads with a certain outfit of mine.

• my little gf's clit

• Your girlfriend is little?

What Girls Said 4

• -slow drivers
    -people who tell me to do something when I'm already a step or two steps ahead of them about it
    -people who chew likes cows when they eat or make that slurping sound when sipping something

• Eww chewing like a cow and slurping lol

• @cavmanier no, just USA girls in the USA that I heard of.

• @Applefan1 I bet it's happened here 🇺🇸💨😷

• Stupid people annoy the shit out of me. Also people who slurp there drinks really loudly and go, "AHHHH!" drives me insane.
    -.-

• Sniffling/coughing in class. Especially a lecture hall 😖
    Or noises some people make when they eat.

• I hate when my husband makes himself a cup of tea and does not make me one