How do you like to shower?

Before a smart ass says it *cough* @OrdinaryGentleman *cough* I like to shower naked haha

But honestly I love it scalding hot, while the water fills for a bath (yes bath/shower combined) and if the lighting permits, with the bathroom lights off.

How do you like to shower?

0|0
19|37

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to tweak the knobs to get the temp just right. Then I let it run for a minute before stepping in. If I'm taking a bath, I make the water more on the hot side so it takes longer to get cold. If I don't have to ease in slowly, then it's not hot enough. Then I pour insane amounts of bubble bath in until I can't see the water anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 36

• I like the windows and the doors shut, the sunlight peering through the window so you can see the steam in the light. Water needs to be really hot.

I often jerk off in the shower too, BC we don't get charged for water.. Only a monthly bill which everyone pays. Sometimes I spend well over an hour and half in there.. So relaxing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I either take piping hot showers or really cold showers or both as for the light I have no preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like very hot water with a lot of water pressure. Like a lot of people, I poop while I shower, and the extra pressure helps force the big pieces down the drain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Warm water which I gradually increase to scalding hot. Quick, in and out. 10 minutes max. Lights on typically, lights off if I'm sick or have a bad headache.

0|0
    0|0
  • My answer: always at night.. warm water in shower.
    Girl answer: "as long as the shower head has the right pressure, I don't care" :p

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL, i have a friend who showers just like you and he is very pale but comes out of the shower looking like a red lobster with blisters... mad i tell yah. I like my shower half hot and half cold... ie i put the temp right at the mid point which is a perfect temprature thank you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't let the tub fill up with water unless I'm soaking my lower back but I do enjoy the hot shower cascading over me while sitting in the tub. I have a few glowing outlets that give off enough green light to sit in the dark as well. It's the only time I talk to someone who isn't there. I used to have a toy dinosaur to talk to in there but I gave it to someone who I thought could use it more. And it makes me smile to think dinosaur is keeping her company until I get there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday?

2|0
    0|0
  • I shower outside with a water hose
    no joke

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha. It sounds like you shower while making out in the shower... with your car.

• I like it lukewarm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it medium hot with the lights on usually. However, sometimes I shower with the lights off during the summertime since there tends to be more light shining through the window.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like shower, I just hate when I get trapped in corner when hot water runs out in winters. Glad it's summers now, smh

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, I like showering in any way. I don't have preferences.
    I haven't taken a proper bath in like...10 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I like water hot, and end with a little cold water at the end (just discovered this recently thanks to a new friend of mine) as it gives me a little "wake up!" feeling to move on with the day. As to lighting, I like candle light. Always. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like warm water but not really hot water, and with the light on

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty hot but not scalding. I need to have a shower that has amazing water pressure, like leaves bruises sorta thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I start with medium temperature and increase it every 1-2 minutes until it's quite hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • it has to be golden trolololol :P

but really depends what mood im in ill either have a warm or cold shower :)

0|0
    0|0
  • scalding hot... the best place to take a shower is a hotel. the hot water never runs out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Warm water and high pressured. Lights are always on.

0|0
    0|0
  • With good company.

0|0
    0|0
  • love to shower in medium light and also quite warm depending on the season. have the water run down all over your body. making everything tingle. . .

0|0
    0|0
  • Standing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my shower medium hot with lights on. If by myself a short shower 5 maybe 10 min, but if I have company then of course stay in until water is cold... lol. Js.

0|0
    0|0
  • i just go in the bathroom take shower and get out nothing special.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very hot that when the water touches my body i jump to the roof.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it realatively warm, but not hot, with lights on, and naked of course

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to take ma pants off... take ma shirt off 😉 And down goes ma panties 👙
    The hop in the bathtub and twerk til the shower session is over 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it as hot as a hot tub. I need my warmth.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• I always light candles and always play music. Shower time is me time haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Borderline skin burning off hot.

1|1
    0|0
  • Preferably at night. Hot water, bathroom lights on with the portable heater on warming up the bathroom

1|1
    0|0
  • when i shower, i like it perfectly warm or leaning towards cold in summer.
    love the hot baths too, they're fantastic.
    as for the light, ill take it on high with heat, or dim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty warm showers, please. I can only do cool showers if I'm really hot after coming in from 90°F weather or a workout where I want to pass out, hah.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the morning and at night! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • if it's hot and humid i like colder showers but usually i like it warm. i take most of the time for my hair shampoo the roots and condition the ends then i use an actual luffa sponge (from a luffa plant) to scrub a dub dub with some good ass smelling soap

0|0
    0|0
  • I like very hot long showers

0|0
    0|0
  • yea I prefer it lights off during the day (asked a question a bout it even :p)
    my w, c is in my bedroom so I leave the door open with music

0|0
    0|0
  • Scalding hot shower. And I take my time. The length ranges anywhere from 20-40 minutes. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I like hot showers, while singing, rubbing refreshing body wash on my body, letting the hot water cover my ecxema areas (feels as good as an orgasm). I also enjoy seeing the dead skin at the end when I rinse off.

0|0
    0|0
  • hot n cold

0|0
    0|0
  • hahahaha that was so funny xD
    anyways, I like to shower with hot water and yeah, thats it

0|0
    0|0
  • Exact same way as you tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it warm.

0|0
    0|0
  • hot water lights off music blaring fan off for a good steam staying under water till it goes cold

0|0
    0|0
  • With my clothes off.

0|0
    0|0
  • it Depends on Mood

0|0
    0|0