Which of these 3 driver's annoy you the most?

The snail - drives too slow

Speed Demon - drives too fast

The Tailgater - rides your bumper

• The snail
  • Speed Demon
  • The Tailgater

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Speed deamon.
    I am still bachelor, I don't want to die yet.

Snail is not annoying as long as the distance is long.

And the tailgater is not annoying at all. I'm just chill and if I am pissed off, I can always outrun or push the brakes.

• A snail is annoying when I'm on my way to work lol

• You should be like, "get at the back seat bitch and wear the seat belt".

• AhahahH LMAO 😂😂😂. That's what I'm gonna say next time there a snail I'm front of me 👍😂😂

• to everyone who answered tailgaters, fucking drive faster. duh

😂😂

• AHahahah that is a great point... i will do that next time i have someone riding my bumper lol

• lol its a neverending battle for us all

• The Tailgater, personally I tap my breaks when they do that or move aside, my passengers safety is important to me. Women pay attention to stuff like that guys, if you care about her safety she feels loved. That's the tip of the day! :)

• Lol good tip

• A guy knows he's done good when, a woman places her hand on his thigh, gives him a look of approval and leans her head on his shoulder. Talk about feeling like a winner, that's got to be more satisfying than winning the Olympics, LOL

• depends on the road. For 2-lane roads without passing, slow drivers annoy me the most. For 2-lane roads with passing, fast drivers annoy me the most. And for 4+ lane roads, tailgaters annoy me the most.

• I have small children so the tailgater pisses me off.

• The tailgaters

Especially when I'm on a hill at a complete stop because when I first started driving my 5 speed subaru it would roll back a little bit when I engage the clutch to shift to first cuz i was a noob lool and some ass holes were right on my ass -_- thankfully I have fully mastered standard though but still it's annoying

• The slow poke driving super slow while on her cell

• Oh yeah I hate it when people use their mobile while driving. That makes me more angry than anything we 👍👍

• Yes that's for sure

• Tailgaters are the worst people. I actually consider stopping short just to prove a point... The. Remember, I don't wanna die

• Slow drivers who are in the fast lane!!
    http://m.imgur.com/Qn7oYmr?r

• Haha yeah I can relate to that, especially when I'm on my way to work. You can guarantee they'll be a snail in front of me 😂👍

• The snail and sometimes the tailgater. But i usually am the speed demon and if i am stuck behind a snail that won't get out of the left lane i will become a tailgater. Not the best thing to do but i just get so annoyed.

• a close tie between A and C...

• Got to be the tailgater driver.. but another one to add to the list that I dislike just as much is the dreaded... back seat driver... take care

• Oh yeah I hate a back seat driver. That sums one of my friends up. 😂😂

• slow drivers are so annoying, i dont mind being tailgated

• all of them

What Girls Said 12

• PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Whether yr local Leadfoot Speed Demon poses any danger to other drivers, is pretty much entirely a function of the skills and reflexes of yr local Leadfoot Speed Demon.

Whether yr local Slow-Ass Snail poses any danger to other drivers, is a function of the skills and reflexes of EVERY OTHER DAMN DRIVER ON THE WHOLE ROAD who has to dodge the fucking snail allofasudden unawares.

Cordially,
    Yr local Leadfoot <3

• Tailgater because that could most likely mean damage to my car if I have to stop short, and its especially annoying if there are clearly other lanes they can change to.

• I never got above 12mph in my driving lessons :P I'd guess that C was the worst though.

• The snail because I'm probably a speed demon myself haha, slow drivers (usually with shitty cars) annoy me.
    You can usually get rid of the tailgater by randomly using the brakes so that's not as bad for me.

• The snail, first and foremost.

Tailgater ONLY when I know it's a frequent cop parking spot and I'm trying to obey so I don't get MORE points on my license for speeding.

• Usually the tailgaters.

• The last one seems the worst to me...

• The snails usually (love the meme) and the tailgaters at times.

• I don't drive but I find the taligater the most annoying, lol.

• The snail is the worst

• Speed demon aka My brother.

• I've got full insurance its time to change cars