What extinct animal would you want to bring back?

0|0
2|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• 1|0
    0|0
  • None of them. Because they died for a reason and wouldn't survive today's world. Hence going extinct. Talk about short-sighted animal cruelty.

1|0
    0|0
    • ''because they died for a reason''...

You know how many species have been made extinct from hunting sports? What kind of a reason is that? For our fun?

• @Riggers The species that were hunted to extinction were not flourishing prior. That's why they died out; they were dying faster than they could reproduce before overhunting did it's thing. It isn't equivalent to say, overfishing, in which more are caught than can be used and thus excess waste is produced.

• T-Rex or his bigger uglier cousin whose name I can't remember.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Dire Wolf.

Bigger, faster, stronger, tougher, smarter than grey wolves today. Unlike Grey wolves, who live in packs of 6-10 wolves, Dire wolves lived in packs of 10-20 wolves (some sources say 30 but I personally don't buy that bit). The Dire wolf wasn't as fast as the grey, but it was much stronger. They were strong enough to specialize in taking down big prey such as bison or horse more easily than their smaller, weaker cousins. They also had more social intelligence and sophisticated pack behavior than grey wolves in that, while there was still plenty of rank competition, they were willing to care for one another if someone got sick or injured.

It's only real weakness was that the larger pack size demanded larger quantities of bigger food, which was a big factor in it's extinction as the ice age killed off most of the larger prey.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dodo birds. Have it as a pet and watch it do retarded things lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Dodo birds

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably dire wolves I've always found that species interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either the Blue Footed Boobey or Megladon! Yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wooly Mammoth... stunning animals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sabertooth... ugurrrr

0|0
    0|0
  • Caspian Tigers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mickey Mouse