What does vanilla been butter cream or butter cream frosting taste like to you?

What's your best description?

Most Helpful Girl

• Any flavored butter cream tastes like an Orgy in your mouth and everyone is having fun! I only eat butter cream on cake's... it's food from THE GOD'S!! So good if you rub it on some pork I may consider eating it lol (I don't f**k with swine son) why haven't you tried it before?😨

• Oh wow, lol sounds yummy!! Oooh nice. Very nice, and detailed description. 😂😂, yeah pork isn't where it's at. I dont too much care for it either. You know, I don't know. I tend to use or eat cream cheese frosting, vanilla, and or chocolate. I tend to stay away from butter cream, but your description makes me want to just go for it.

• Omggg it's too die forrrr!! Try it, try it lol! And then make me some☺😃 if you love sweet's you'll love butter cream.

What Guys Said 1

• It's kind of.. Let me ask my girlfriend friend. She knows it well and she's always right.

What Girls Said 0