What're your dirty little secrets?

I'll tell one of my own.

Even when people are just my friends (male and female) I still get extremely jealous if they flirt with others.

What're some of your dirty little secrets?

(I'll keep anon on just in case you're embaresed by it! it can be anything)

I forgot to mention though, it's for a mytake I want to write so if you don't want your name in it or your secret in it at all, just PM me about it :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok I'm going to tell you because you want some for your new myTake. But promise me you won't sue me or tell anyone.

●I have some illegal songs (I'll buy them in future)
    ●I have some illegal games (I'll buy some in future)
    ●I stole a chocolate once for my fat friend (as a challenge)
    ●I don't trust my friends anymore but I don't show it
    ●I lie about my dick size by 0.2 inches
    ●I'm a pussy from inside. I lack self confidence but nobody knows (except my parents) as I'm extremely good at pretending.
    ●I'm handicapped. Kind of.
    ●I watch anime sometimes secretly. My parents and friends think I'm too old for this.
    ●I didn't tell my mom that my dad cheated on her to save their relationship. At first!
    ●I lie a lot. This opinion could be a lie. Or just this point.

Hmm.. There are more but that's what all I can think of right now.

• Is that your cat? :)

• Nah :P
      I eat 4 kind of fruits + mix fruit juice daily and I don't eat fast foods so, I guess it should be tasty. After all, its smell turns me on. Just OMG. I can't believe my own cum has such mesmerising smell. I'm not hyperbolizing but.. it's true. Waiting for someone to validate it :P but I'm not into blowjobs :( (another secret)

• Haha okay then and guess you'll never know then!

Most Helpful Girl

• yeahhh hahah aw shit... I typed this on that other thread anyway, soooo...

when I was yr age, I actually secretly hoped I'd get pregnant from having sex. and those secret thoughts made it just that much hotter, too (although it was plenty enjoyable anyways).

... yyyeeaahh

::looks around awkwardly:: Hello everyone

What Guys Said 36

• 11|1
  • I download music illegally

• Confession? I liked you're previous profile picture more than this one 😑... Get it? Cuz it was cuter than the kitty...

I also fall im love with girls just by hearing their voices lol

I get bullied at school 😞

I'm too polite

Last but not least... I watch WWE even tho I kno it's fake lol. Don't judge me I've been watching since I was 3 years old okay...

• Short answer, burglary and vandalism when I was younger.

Mine was all criminal shenanigans as a drunk teenager.
    - Broke out bus windows with a shock absorber.
    -Drove a van around in some guys yard when wasted, the door wouldn't open though, so I got trapped in it. I actually had stolen a hatchet from a garage and used it to break the window and crawl my drunk ass out.
    -Needless to say I ended up getting arrested for burglary 3rd when I broke into a knights of columbus.
    - Used to throw pennies/other objects at on coming cars.

I used to do criminal mischievous shit just for the thrill of it. Of course I didn't factor in the consequences of my actions at that age, now I'm as straight edged as they come lmao. I'm actually really boring and routine now. Looking back I'm just glad no one shot me, and that I didn't get caught with most of it. The burglary 3rd charges were nolled, and I kind of realized that a criminal record is forever. I was 18 at the time of my arrest. It's funny cause now I hate thieves, but I was guilty at one time doing the very same shit I hate now. It's probably a good thing though, cause if it wasn't for that I wouldn't understand that everyone makes mistakes and some people just need a second chance to prove themselves.

• I guess my dirtiest secret would be that I like taking it in the butt when I masturbate. I don't really know if that qualifies as a secret, and one might only consider it 'dirty' because I'm otherwise straight - I just don't see what that has to do with anything. Taking it in the butt feels good while masturbating. It's unfortunate that it has to be a guy doing it, but that's life..

• This raises many questions that I really don't want the answers to...

• Dude, did you read what I told redeye? I know your problem is not the pegging or the masturbation or any of that, it's getting a girl. I know that. If you had a woman, you would have both sex and a nice pegging for a masturbation when you ask her. Let me put it to you this way, on those nights my girl doesn't want sex and i do, she lets me do whatever to her. So I never just masturbate, I have fun masturbations. Just get a girl lol!! You said you want a copy n paste of redeyemindtricks? Then go and get one.

• @Scrambledagain It's a good idea. I just don't like masturbating. So, finding a girl who's into pegging would be kind of pointless. Unless that was all she was into, but then it's not like I could date her or anything, unless she was heavily into threesomes as well. It might be interesting to be pegged while another girl sucks my cock. I think I could live with that.

• I'll just put the biggest one out there. I've had sex with a Thai ladyboy on more than one occasion.
    Actually, she's still pretty much my girlfriend (it's a pretty recent thing) I can't get rid of her. She keeps buying me stuff and like.. being nice to me. I don't know what to do.
    Like I don't really want a future with her and it just started out as experimentation but it's just gotten out of control now.

• I read and explore feminist thought as a form of self flagellation, in self bondage. Pages and pages talking about how bad guys are...

I know, but everybody has a little kink.

• Well in secondary school (highschool) I had a crush on one of the female teachers. I was hiding behind her chair, as soon as she started to sit down, I placed my head on her seat so she'll sit on me. It worked.
    I didn't get into trouble, she thought I was being cute.

• I've never seen Star Wars

Or drank soda

• I feel like most people don't like me or want me around, even my friends and family. When in reality they probably do.
    I don't particularly trust people anymore. Again, even my friends.
    But when I am in the mood I can be super social and actually have fun. But the above still applies. It's weird.

• I have to side with the definition on this. Secret: something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others.

• Like I'd tell you guys lol.

• You don't even want to know.

• I've no problem sharing name and my secrets because I'm open book.
    I'm scared of dark.
    I tried to suck my own dick.
    I thought I'm gay because had no girlfriend till 21
    Never did my homework but given fake excuses of death of relatives

• yours happens lately to me too... hate it.

other than that... nothing I really wanna share

• I'm a hell of a lot stronger than I look.

• you were in a dream of mine last night. srsly.

• I don't have any dirty secrets

• My dirty secret is , when ever I saw a beautiful girl. I fuck her in my dreams because I can`t do so in real.

• I was an omega. Another one is like cougars sometimes.

• I keep my sperm in a transparent plastic container, after few days I lube them on my own member.

• I took a dump under your mattress... You've been sleeping on it for three days.

• Ha! Nice try, NSA.

• Does that mean you're jealous of me? lol
    Anyways, my secret?
    I don't know I have a lot.

• lol... dirty little secrets... could you be more specific?

• in a dark room in a black box

• Sometimes I don't do my homework on purpose

• I've had a blowjob off a hooker

• When I was 18 I was in love with a 13 year old. Never told her or anyone for fear of being called a pedo.

• i raped a goat. well thats how i called her at laest... .

• More from Guys
    6

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• I have stolen my friends' toys, I used to torture younger neighbors.

But the craziest one was when I was in 2nd grade (8 years old) I was a tomboy and I had a gang made out of other tom-boyish girls. One time we "kidnapped" two of the shiest kids, one boy, one girl, we hid them behind the old school buiding in something that we used to call "the forest" and we wouldn't let them go until they kissed each other. We forced them too. It was so traumatic for both of them. They started crying, but we threatened them that we will beat them up if they told that to somebody. I fell bad now.

• I hate most classic books.
    Sometimes, I read them just to look smart. 😂
    Also, I forgot to brush my teeth last night.

• My mom wanted to put me in a mental hospital when I was 13 because I loved being alone. Which I stil love being alone. They say I am hiding from people like its a bad thing. I told her to fuck off because my introversion does not need treatment.
    I occasionally pirate movie and tv shows
    I have stolen skittles from a grocery store in my defense my blood sugar was really low and if I didn't eat, I would have passed out and I had no money
    I have read a comic book in the last 48 hours it was ms. Marvel
    I have not drank soda in 6 months
    Everything about my car screams a college liberal from the Bernie sign on my dash to my tassel hanging on the rear view, and I have a quote from a show that religious people hate taped over the airbag on the passengers side.
    i love my brother in law because he is family but oh my god he is a great big bag of dicks.

• I like ripping off free stuff from youtube :P

• I have the same problem you do lol. If one of my girl friends is flirting with a guy I get jealous and if one of my guy friends is giving attention to another girl I get super jealous. I'm not sure why though.

• Okay, I had a gag account and deactivated it a few months ago, because there was someone on here who I got along with really well, and I was worried I'd waste his time. Then when I just made a new account, I remembered him, and hoped he'd be here, but he's gone... And so is a lot of other users I really liked... weird

• I've been stopped for armed robbery. I'll let you d decide if I was guilty ir not.
    @suitandtie knows the whole story.

• There's a reason why it's a secret! 😛

• Honestly, I get extremely jealous when my friends (male and female) flirt with others too. It frustrates me to the furthest extent!!!

• I'm a camgirl. People on here know about it, guys I date know, some of my family kiiinda knows. But most of my friends and people I grew up around etc generally have no idea

• My mommy bought Dunkin doughnuts I had the box in my lap I don't know what happened but they fell on the floor in the car put them in the box my family ate the doughnuts with hair ew

• I watched Games of Thrones on a free website 😞

• The biggest secret I'm holding onto is that I have feelings for my boyfriend's brother. It's not so much a secret because my boyfriend knows that I'm attracted to him since I told him that much. And I know his brother knows, since my boyfriend told me as much lol. Kind of snotty eh his brother telling him that his girlfriend was into him, but I don't know when that happened, or if his brother knew how serious we were, ah well.

The secret part is that it feels like something will come of it (more meaningful feelings, etc.), and after some initial bullshit I'm starting to wonder if he doesn't feel the same way.

I think both of us are probably too moral to act on it. Even if I left my boyfriend it would be the ultimate betrayal to pick up with his brother. Mostly it just serves as a convenient fantasy when my boyfriend is really getting me down.

• I tell people random lies. Nothing very serious and I only do it just to have something to say. My life is very boring and I'm awkwardly shy. Like yesterday I told my friends I was out of home all day, shopping and doing stuff when in reality I was sit home watching tv.

• I stole a bunch of candy from a giftshop at a museum when I was 9. The only time I've kissed someone, I absolutely hated it because I thought it felt disgusting. I lie basically every single day so I can get what I want.

• Everyone thinks because I'm smart it means everything is easy for me, but in reality I have issues socially and can't play many sports at all, and I'm only medially good at the sport I do, and I'm afraid when I'll get older I'll become an alcoholic. Plus I'm bi

• Sometimes I dig a hole in my backyard, put on some orange clothes, step in the hole and pretend to be a carrot.

• I defaced my grandma's grave, I poisoned my hamster, I shook a toddler that I was babysitting, and I've always wanted to know what it's like to murder someone.