What is the spiciest food you've ever eaten?

I had the Pizza Hut burning hot boneless wings, they were forged in hell, I could feel the heat radiate from them, but not to worry I've been eating spicy foods all my life. So I ate all the wings and drank the lava that the wings were in, I had to alternate between milk and ice cubes for 30 minutes in order to get rid of the mouth burn, but they were actually the most delicious wings I've ever eaten and it was worth it.

bump
bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ghost pepper wings. They make you sign a waiver to eat them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell's Kitchen Chicken. I smoke the chicken myself and baste it with my own scotch bonnet pepper sauce. I melt some grated Parmesan on the chicken towards the end. I then mix some of the scotch bonnet pepper sauce with my homemade Arrabiata sauce and let it simmer. I make the penne and add them all together. Voila a chicken parm on Penne with one hell of a kick!

What Girls Said 2

• I adore your writing style, by the way.

Anyway, I'd have to say a raw jalapeƱo slice from the restaurant I work at. Now, I'm no stranger to spicy food, and I love jalapeƱos on pizza and other cooked dishes, but I guess this is the first time I've eaten a fresh raw one. It had me coughing for several minutes.

• Jerk Chicken.

What Guys Said 11

• definitely a green curry soup i had in thailand. it looked tame enough but from the moment it touched your lips it was like an inferno

• I don't remember what food it was, but I did remember trying the most spiciest sauce I've ever tried. A friend brought one of those super spicy sauces you can only buy in special stores, and I put one drop on a chip and almost die from it. It was awful.

• I had some Thai curry in Champaign, IL. Forgot the name of the restaurant, but I asked for "Thai spicy" and they definitely delivered.. Could only manage like one bite per minute.

• Chicken Phaal. It was physically painful just to put it in your mouth. Somehow I ate the whole thing.

• My mum's home made currys. They're measured on the same Richter scale as earthquakes.

• A local wings place has these spicy wings. I tried one and it was spicy. But one time I popped like 7 chili peppers at a Thai restaurant. Made my mouth sting a bit but I'm all about spicy

• spicy food is unpleasant

but habanero sauce. my tongue burned for an hour. real fun.

• I made some curry once that had me burping fire for 3 goddamn days.
    Still worth it

• You are talking to a Indian here... I am eating raw chillies since foetus.

• Ghost pepper

• I had a paal curry once where one of my 'friends' told the waiter I liked it as hot as they could make it. The steam coming off it left a chemical burn on my face. It wasn't so bad going down, I'd had about six pints of beer before but for the next few days I was very uncomfortable at the other end.