Whenever we hangout she is always on her phone talking to her best friend why?

I've noticed now since me and this chick I like hangout she always got an headphone in so she she can talk to her best friend and I'm sitting like wtf am I just getting jealous that she talks to her more than me? Or should forget about it?

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't hang out with her anymore because she's rude.
    There's a time and place for everything.
    I can understand talking to someone briefly while I am there, but all of the time a long winded conversation? Its rude!
    I think you should address this issue before you take action on it.
    If she feels as if talking to her best friend is her priority while in the company of you, i wouldn't hang out with her anymore.
    There's plenty of girls out there who would value your time.

• Like how should I say it? Coz I just don't want to sound like a rude c**t

• Call her on the phone, just start regular conversation and then when you feel the time is right in the convo say, "I've been meaning to talk to you about something that's been on my mind..."
      then bring up what you observe.

• Obviously she doesn't respect you. Try to talk to her, explain you don't like the fact she talks every time you go out together!

• And most stupidest thing I've done I reckon that I told her that I have feelings for her the she doesn't talk to me for at least 3-4 days but if I bring it up again it becomes awkward supposedly

What Guys Said 1

• Well that fucking sucks man.