Is " Charisma" a good name for a girl?

My aunt is having a baby and we are brainstorming some names. I really like the following names

1. Charisma
2. Mercy
3. Adrianna

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Sounds like a stripper name to me.

• I think it is

• i know girls with all 3 names but i like Tegan. look up the meaning on "meaning of names. com"

• i like the name mercy

• If you want her on the pole by the time she's 17...

static.independent.co.uk/.../...tripper-journo.jpg

• Charisma sounds like a porn star name. But from what I've come to understand from these questions you only want to hear people say what you want to hear.

• Names carry significant weight in some cultures and can be a large order to fill. For others its just a combination of sounds. Smile go with what you see in her. be it hope or love or whatever hugz

• Charisma Carpenter is one of my favorite actresses. Sounds fine to me lol.

• 1 and 2, not so much, especially charisma I didn't like it at all.

• Mercy sucks mad dick ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

• I shut my eyes and imagined making love to a woman by that name. Trust me, taking that name while cumming did not sound sexual at all.

• Ridiculous... give her a normal ordinary name... don't make her being made fun of in school...

• @FirstResponder4Life Don't ya understand unique names tend to be made fun in school?

• Nopee, actually when I was in elementary school having a unique name made you more "popular", you have to be very superficial to make fun of someone for their birth name.

• yes its nice one

What Girls Said 16

• What if the poor kid ends up shy? Charisma would be so unfair to her.

You should try to focus on andogeneous names that are easily pronounceable. That way she'll get more attention at school and will be likely to be hired.

• Of those, I like Adrianna best. The problem with using a noun for a first name is that there's no guarantee the child will live up to the name. What if she has the personality of a tube sock if she's called Charisma? What if she turns out to be a psychopath and she's called Mercy? Misnomers, while funny, are very unfortunate.

• very much so.
    they're all gorgeous.
    Joy is beautiful too.

• I like Adrianna of those. Not a big fan of adjectives for names. I'd rather not try to predict my baby's personality before he or she is even born xD

• I'm sure Charisma Carpenter likes the name.
    I think it's nice, I also like Adrianna.

• Charisma is trash.
    Mercy and Adriana are cute.
    I like Adriane a lot because it's more universal.
    And I like Audrianna

• Oh flip no. Have mercy on me with the choices of these names! If I HAD to choose any, it would be Adrianna by a long shot.

• Charisma is cute and who knows, maybe she would grow into the name. :)

• charisma and Adrianna seem like the most common names anyone would pick for a girl. even Mercy is bleh... choose someone who died from your family that you love and use that name

• Mercy is... a scary name to give your kid. re: stephen king. lol.

• I know of someone called Charisma so it's not overly unusual. Personally Adrianna is my favourite. It's a little bit classic, a little bit new and still beautiful.

• i love the name Mercy!!!

• Adrianna is the best of those

• I like the name Charssma

• It's a terrible name. She'll have people comment on it for the rest of her life which is cute the first 3 times and annoying the next 10.000. Plus people will make jokes whenever a name has a meaning ("oh please have mercy lol" "can you talk to that scary guy for me? You're the charismatic one huehue"). Just get her something that sounds nice that does not get her into trouble.

• If I was a hiring manager and saw that name on a resume I would rethink about hiring someone with that name. It sounds "ghetto" And unfortunately we live in a world where names are stereotyped. This was just my honest opinion but I like Adrianna.