If you lived in a world like the Walking Dead, what role would you play if you decided to join a community?

That's assuming your a team player. I would probably be an inventory manager

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be good for morale, keeping an eye on the children if we had any in our group. Basically I'd be Beth lol.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd be Clem of the group.

• I would definitely be female version of Daryl Dixon.

• I would sacrifice myself for the good of the group cos I'm too unfit to survive long.

What Guys Said 5

• I'll be guy who dies first/ guy who dies fighting

When we get surrounded by 100 zombies go in for the suicide attack, dive in head first and say the cliché lines "go on with out me !" "get outta here !" etc.

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• zombie slayer. thats all I'll be good at.

I'll also be lookout for scavenging parties, quietly killing any zombies that are nearby to keep the group safe while they look for more supplies.

• Your scavenging one day and Rick pops out of no where with his Magnum pointed at you asks you:
      How many walkers have you killed?"
      "How many people have? you killed?"
      and "Why?"

• I'd be a lone ranger/ scout. That would suit me best. Spend most of the time by myself in solitude but come back home and socialize a little before going back out again.

• I could see myself going out on trips to find supplies with Daryl and Rick or whoever.

• I'd be like Eugene in TWD, probably the strategist who deals with resources, defences, ammo etc. Also even though my profile pic is negan I'm too much of a pussy to go near a zombie.

• Good role to have

• Damn right he's made it pretty far in TV show and Comic, I'd feel just fine being the comfortable resources guy while everyone else riskes their lives.

• Negaaaannnn *cries*