If you were being STALKED by a HORROR movie character, who would your fear the most?

Mine would be Michael Myers from Halloween

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Freddy Krueger... Why? Because with all the other Horror characters you can out run or at least have a chance to fight back/escape... but NOT Freddy! Our body need's sleep😴, we can't fight it! And I doubt you can stall him for hour's while your basically paralyzed😨😨😨 it's just logic, he always finds a way. Once a sleep we're in his world now, out of our element. He can create whatever he plz's and he doesn't play fair. You can move anywhere and buy time from the other great's, but where can you hide from the sand man? He'll always... be there patiently waiting for u to doze off and sometimes he can jump into reality so we're all royally f**ked! He is by far the greatest horror villian created of the 80's til present and maybe in history! Omg I LOVE HORROR, I'm so happy you based this question on it😄😄😁😁

• Lol. Yeah there's no hiding from Freddie. He terrifies me too 😂😂😂👍👍

• Ahahhahaha i think i know what it is hahah

you are welcome!! ♥

• Okay not if you can lucid dream like I can,
      All I need is to lucid dream a flamethrower

What Guys Said 14

• I feel like the supernatural elements would scare me the most. (I. e. The Conjuring type ghosts or possessions). Sure, Michael Myers or the like are scary and it would be terrifying to have that chase after you...

But I'd at least be able to estimate their power and understand their physical limitations. Ghosts are scary to me in movies because their power is not defined and it isn't really possible to hide from them. Their lack of a body or temporal being makes it more horrifying in my opinion.

• Well no one living since I have access to guns and nothing says stop coming at me with a knife like cocking a lever-action rifle or racking back the slide of an M1911
    I can lucid dream so Freddy doesn't scare me, oh yah weak to fire I'll dream up a flamethrower and smoke that mofo.
    Jason doesn't since he is weak to bodies of water and I have an in-ground pool.
    The predator doesn't scare me because He'd have no reason to hunt me if I wasn't carrying a weapon so don't grab my gun.
    I'm going to go with psychological horror then with the sheer paranoia of The Thing

• 1|0
  • Zombies for me, we have a love/hate relationship and it's complicated, lol

• LOL I don't fear Zombies , i could kick their ass hahah

• They used to, now they just sit in a closet. I have a bow and arrows set from the Negredo head hunters of the Philippines too. I have a Chinese dagger, and used to have another, have a decorative sword from Spain my Dad got for me when I was little. I do like collecting those things and would display them if I had a proper case, I wouldn't want someone to get hurt. I do however think they're cool, and always makes for a good gift idea for me, (hint, hint) ;)

• Hahahah i am not good at taking hints so what is the hint hahahahah

Can you use the weapons?

• This is a scare prank of Michael Myers, you can see what a stalk by him really would look like 😂:

https://youtu.be/gzq_I05jFzk

I don't know what I would be terrified most of. Probably everything. Mostly scary clowns with chainsaws I think.

• OMG That was sooooo scary. I would scream so loud that the earth would shake hahah Thanks for that @dipsy I would have dropped down dead on the spot. Michael Myers is the only one i am really terrified of

• Put stuff under your bed! It might help :P

• Lol I'll try that, but then ill be looking in my bed before I go to bed, and behind my door haha

• Hannah Montana.

• Freddy, because he can go either IRL or in your dreams
    There's literally no escape and you'll have to sleep at some point

• Leatherface, chainsaws scare the crap out of me😟

• Chucky, because being stalked by a doll would be weird af.

• Fred krouger that guy can get you in your sleep so there is no hiding

• I fear all of them
    i don't like horror movies

• The commander of Wrong Turn Movie

• Chuckie.

What Girls Said 4

• The man from texas chainsaw massacre, just hearing the saw is enough to make me shit my underwear.

• Definitely Freddie. He's the only one that still scares me. Mostly because he comes in your dreams/nightmares and I suffer with nightmares.

• Leatherface or Jason voorhees

• Jason vorhees