What are some ridicules or stupid thoughts you ponder while showering?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. How to demolish all the evil thinkers from this world without killing?
    2. How to become president of USA?
    3. How to stop ecological crisis without stopping industries?
    4. How to earn and be the king of the world?
    5. How to get so many girls without spending any money?

1. Why we need to work for money?
    2. Why there's money?
    3. Why my dick is so small and so fat?
    4. Why men don't get periods?
    5. Why ham burgers don't taste like noodles?

1. What will be life after death?
    2. What to do with time I waste in bathroom?
    3. What to think when I'm not thinking at all?
    4. What was my night dream?
    5. What is the use of the world?

So on and so forth..

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm I don't know.. But I fell in the shower 2days ago... 😨
    It's all rock in there... I up had just showered my dog, so I put soap all over to clean it while I showered and I slipped 😯😯 and as I flew up in the air while falling.. All this happened in an instant! I thought to myself omg!! I'm gonna die!!! .. And BAM! 💥!! Hit the floor! 😯😯😦😧ouch!! 😟😟😟 and I stayed there in the pool of water just thinking.. "I could've died!! And nobody would know!!" . and kept thinking.. . They'd probably break into the bathroom after five million hours because I always take super loooong in the shower... And I'd be dead!! ...

Now I'm all bruised up... And my arm hurts.. And my leg hurts.. I was lucky my head didn't hit the rocks,, .. And now I want to go buy those sticky matts for the shower to prevent from slipping.. I guess I out too much soap all over.. 😶

Other than that, I don't think I ever think about stuff.. I just sing! 😁😁 Ii was singing before I fell too hahah 😁😁😛😭😭

What Guys Said 17

• nothing really. i don't spend a lot of time in the shower.

• Astronomy, microbiology, greek literature

• I usually just come up with what to add to the story I'm trying to write.

• How to keep soap outta my eyes.

• lol... I concentrate on the task at hand and the sequence of those tasks... hair and face wash, face scrub with exfoliate, conditioner, wash clothe load with soap... etc... rinse conditioner... body final rinse... shower rinse... done no time to daydream... lol

• mostly just thinking about something what happened recently or what I'm gonna do after the shower. nothing special

• I feel like a genius while showering.
    My thoughts :-
    I hope that day comes soon when someone comes in your room and asks " Are you sleeping?"

Well.. I am technically not because I am answering your question.

• Actually the shower is one of the places were I do serious and deep thinking.

• I pretend I am a murderer sometimes.

• im like... i hope i dontrun out of time. I use mulity step hair stuff, becausei have thick curly hair.

• I don't do this.

• errr, I'm on my phone in the shower these days

• THOUGHTS LIKE
    "I WONDER IF SHE LETS ME DO HER IN HER ASS TONIGHT"

• I wonder how babies r born lol

• Nothing unusual, I just think about what I have to do for the day.

• nothing important as I've forgotten

What Girls Said 9

• I think about that shower scene in Final Destination. Why do dudes jerk it in the shower? most of the time though I turn my shower into karaoke session (random music from taylor swift to disclosure to tupac to korn to katy perry t rihanna to sound scares lol) or I turn my shower into a music vid lmao. What if I twerked in the shower and slipped on a bar of soap? You know random stuff!

• Mostly I think to myself" do I really need this job?, He stared at me and waved.. hmmmm I think he wants meeeee! what if a squid reached up from the drain and dragged me down?' etc etc

• hmm... Why is he trying so hard to make me jealous? hahah! Would he still love me if I were fat?

• I wonder how the water was formed , how can the planets move , how can we sing or talk (where does the voice come from? )
    why can't we breathe underwater? how are mermaids born?

• Usually I'm worried about the random bees I sometimes find in the bathroom and ponder how I would escape if one flew into the shower with me. Or I sing along to music. Or I think about someone...

Honestly I do all those things together

• i start pondering inventions, "who made this loofah like this, why does soap become soapy? does this shampoo and this shampoo have the same ingredients? why are they different colors then?" from that i'm sure you can tell why i'm on this site hahaha

• Most of the time something embarrassing I did, that no one else thinks of but me.

• my life. I think about my whole life! lool and how they make up these crazy ice cream flavours

• my family, my childhood, my gameplan, new ideas

• Should I shave my legs today