So I tend to be more biased towards girls with long brown hair and brown eyes. any other guy like me?

Nothing against blondes or red heads or green or blue eyes, but the combination of long brown hair with brown eyes just gets me everytime!

Any other guys like me? :P

1|2
27|19

Most Helpful Girl

• that's cool I guess, I personally think girls with brown hair look gorgeous as well (no offence lol! just that most people around me were all brunettes, not many blondes, not to mention red heads)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have an attraction to brunettes with their hair in a ponytail. But eye color isn't a big deal for me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• well I'm not complaining ;P

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer girls with brown hair and brown eyes too :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Long, brown hair and brown eyes, eh? Good choice. ;P

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha yay, I'm not complaining :P I also like these features on guys ^_^

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I have brown eyes and black hair lol. How? :/

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh that's cool and nothing wrong with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nearly all the guys I've dated have had brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. It's an underrated combination! I have dark brown hair and blueish green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe… haha a

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn, I don't fit that description. Darn you black eyes and black hair! Why you do dis? ;A;

0|1
    0|0
  • Awwww that is so cute. :) i usually hear the opposite

0|1
    0|0
  • Aww damn I have hazel eyes. 😂 It is a good combination though I agree

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a lot of guys feel this way. Me included. As a man, I just love something about a brunette, even better if she's got some melanin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a personal preference that you have :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Yup you definitely fill this preference i have very well lol

• Cool I am an elegible bachelor hahah!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ok with any combination. But my first real crush had dark hair and hazel eyes, but sometimes looked brown. I don't know, they could have been red eyes but I wouldn't care because I kinda fell for him. They're my soft spot. :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't lile girls but I admit us brunettes with brown eyes are pretty fab *flicks hair*

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow, I usually hear quite the opposite from men. But I love hearing guys say that they like brown hair and brown eyes--that's what I am. I feel that people like me are underrated and it's nice to get appreciation sometimes. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I am quite fine with your preference 😜😜

0|0
    0|0
  • lol toto I'm not surprised

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohhh just say you're MADLY in love with me already Toad☺😁lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Then I win :-) I always hated my hair color and eye color, but I've been told that, that's what makes me attractive... 😔

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd answer but I have to go cry because I don't git your biased desires 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure you're not alone. I love brown bedroom eyes. I have a soft spot for light eyes tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • even if it s curly?
    alright alright ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I like blonde with green eyes 😜😜😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes stay winning though😇

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Totally agree about the brown hair! Eye color, I don't care about much. But brown/darker hair that's kinda curly is just ♥

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm drawn to brown hair like mine or a dark almost black brown as for eyes I love pretty much every eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • im with you on the brown hair, but i like blue and green and even bright hazel eyes much better than plain brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya, but green/hazel eyes are fav

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has their own preferences.
    I like blondes and reds, with big tits, long legs and an IQ of at least 130.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I prefer dark brown hair or black hair and brown eyes.

Dark Brown>Light Brown>Black>Blonde>Red Head>Dyed Hair

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, I am the biggest lover of those brown eyed brunette cuties

2|0
    0|0
  • Sorry. Red hair and green eyes is my weakness.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, did that already, its blondes now

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife has long brown hair, and dark brown eyes. Yes i love dark hair and eyes, i dont really like other hair colors.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yup, my favorite look. Though I have dated blond ladies in my deep dark past and they were just as beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes, for sure. Those physical traits happen to be my favourite in girls too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get you bro.
    Brown hair + brown eyes + olive skin.. insta girlfriend material

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair is the least attractive and least feminine hair color on women. That's why brown, blonde, and red hair is more beautiful on women than black. And I'm talking NATURAL. No hair dyes or genetic mutation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like black hair and dark, dark eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm like that too

0|0
    0|0
  • I find many combinations of hair and eyes attractive. It depends on their style and bone structure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really color biased, but if I had to take a pick, it'd be long brown hair, and vibrant green eyes.
    But my SO has blue eyes and blonde hair, and I like that just as much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah i mean im not gonna turn down a beautiful blonde haired woman lol... just that i tend to be more attracted to brunettes