When did you last go to the fair?

The local fun fair is coming to town do I was thinking I can't remember the last time I went to one how about yourselves?

Sorry for any confusion I'm talking about a fair that has rides and games.
Not a craft , antique type off fair.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I went last year it was fun I'll probably try to go again this year but we'll see how I go.

What Girls Said 11

• awhile ago unfortunately. probably like 1.5-2 years.

• I haven't gone in like 7 years. :/

• Couple months back I went to the biggest fair in my country. It was cool, didn't buy anything except food and just got sunburnt because it was 32 degrees 😰

• Mine comes every year to my town right around June. I didn't go last June because I was on vacation with my family but I went the year before last year.

• Is a carnival the same as a fair? Because if so then I go to two every year.

If not then I've never been to one but I'm planning on going to one about an hour away this year.

• Yes sorry I forgot across the pond you call it a carnival.

• Haha you're right! But I think it's interesting to learn the different names used too!

• This is very true.
      How some words we use that are the same but mean totally different things and can by embarrassing too some

• At least 5 years ago.

• Are you not a fan of them?

• I love them but I always miss the appointed days lol and in my county it used to be right beside a college every year but the college bought the land for student parking so it moved 45 minutes away and it never seems worth it.

• Bad times

• last summer

• I haven't been to the fair in so long :(

• oh last year!

• Last they, they only come once a year here I am

• When i was 14, so 10 years ago...

What Guys Said 4

• I'd never attend an event so lacking in self-confidence as to refer to itself as a "Fair". I would however attend a Fabulous in a heartbeat.

• 2010. A girl I was dating back then was into that sort of stuff. We went to the Renaissance Faire and I indulged myself on turkey legs 🍗🍗🍗

• Not really what I'm talking about but thanks

• I just say your update. Does the Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) count? If so then I was there in 2011 at Metlife Stadium.

• The fair is actually here too, imma go when it opens can't wait to get on this mu'fucka AGAIN
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3OiAlvpw2w

• Reminds me off when a friend not knowing what the cage was.
      Even though no one else was going on it he said I never done it I be OK.
      He screamed the whole time and was in shock for at least a hour afterwards.

• It's been a minute, at least 7+ years.