What if we wake up tomorrow and find out that Trump was playing a massive prank on everyone and that he's not serious about being President?

Tomorrow is April Fool's Day, so what if this happened?

What about if he just says he's dropping out of the race, but that turns out to be the real joke and he continues running for POTUS?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's honestly what I've been thinking

Because I can't take him seriously. I've thought he just wants to see if the people are dumb enough to vote him in.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• you know I have been thinking lately, what if Hilary had hired Trump to run and sabotage the republican nomination. it sounds like something she would try to do

• That would be a relief but the biggest joke would be him winning! :P
    I think his supporters would be (understandably) pissed.

Apparently, he never thought he'd do this well and has just decided to run with it so in one way, he was never serious about being president.

• It won't matter in the least.

• @Iron_Man would be very disappointed.

• I keep waiting for him to call Ashton Kutcher out on the stage with him to announce we've all been Punk'd.

Honestly, I think the damage to our country's image is already done.

• Since he is a huge jackoff, and will fold big time it would be a bummer. he is single highhandedly guaranteeing that the Democrats and Hillary are going to win. Regardless of if he gets the nomination, there will be an independent running. Since if he doesn't get it, he will run independent, and if he does, a republican will run independent. That splits the vote and gives us the win.
    the republicans are so out of touch with the American people I don't think they had any chance of winning anyway. But this is just Guaranteeing it.
    As far as I go, I wanted Hillary 8 years ago, she is even more qualified now. But Sanders is an excellent choice as well. So i can't lose either way. Another 8 years of awesome progress...

• that would be the best April fool's joke ever

• it will be a great loss for comedy fans. but for me as a guy from the middle east. i will be happy if he really dropped out of the race , becoz i think this man is going to make fire and war everywhere. it is not a joke to be a president of the USA for GOD. it is a freaking huge responsibility that i dont think he even can understand. but still iam interested in watching how the American people would choose if he is really in the race : war or peace?

• Well I hate to disappoint but that won't happen.

• The Establishment would be giddy with joy and immediately start the "stop Cruz" effort.

Then when they find out the truth, they would cry themselves to sleep, broken and bereft of joy.

• Wouldn't surprise me at all. The fact that he is running is beyond amusement, but that so many people actually believe this unvarnished man should be the leader of the free world is unmercifully naive.

• I forgot about April Fools Day. I'm going to go cover the toilet seat with cling film, put gravy granules in the coffee tin and salt in the sugar dish!! :D

• In answer to the question... Although I'm not American, I would love for Trump to drop out of the race for presidency, but I cannot see it happening :(

• Lol! A guy here posted a question asking if he should bring in boxes of donuts to work tomorrow, but replace the donuts with vegetables 😂

• I'd be so disappointed if someone done that to me haha :p

• I can't even imagen... I know he got rosted on comedy central but he's dead serious.

• I would aprreciate him for his sense if humor.

• The we are the April Fools...

• I'd be like 'good, now its time for hilary to drop out!'

• Too much money at risk for that.

• Than I would nominate him for the title: "The biggest troll in human history".

• I'd be pleasantly surprised but relieved.

• I would be extremely disappointed never before seeing something like that before.

• It will be a sick vote. I think that he is not fit for being the president.

• Whew... world war three averted.

• That funny for the other countries.

• Cool

• That would be pretty funny :)

what is POTUS?

• It might sound strange to some, but Donald Trump could literally save the world from global slavery. So if he dropped out I would give up hope for the future and figure out the least painful way of dropping dead.

• I'd be happy

• There will be anarchy on the streets from his voters...

• wouldn't bother me.

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah I am still waiting for that to happen. Then again if he is elected that might be a good thing because he will screw this country up so bad, a republican will never be elected. So obviously this is an elaborate plan set up by the democrats so that way a republican won't be elected anymore.

• That would be amazing!!

But I'd be worried that it was a joke and that he still is running.

• I was just talking about this to my brothers lmao. It'd be funny

• Me too! That's what inspired the Q.

• Lol and the other part too! We were saying if he decided to prank us that he wasn't running anymore lol seriously, were you listening to our conversation? :o jk

• I'm still moving to Canada.

• That would be kinda amusing. But honestly I'd prefer he stays in the race. If he drops out, the candidate that the nomination goes to will probably be Cruz, and I honestly think he could do a lot more harm as president than Trump.

• I would throw a part srsly

• i'd be like "finally gag can stop talking about his coon ass"

• No just no!

• That'd be terrible... I'm planning to move to Aussie from America if he wins. Half my family is there anyways.

• I was hoping Trudeau would do the same. LMAO hahahaha

• What if Superman worked for the Nazis. That's the same analogy that you are proposing. Your pseudo name fits your intelligence

• Mind blown

• When you have that much money, what's the point in pulling pranks?