Guys, Do guys like girls who have a small chest?

I'm 22 (never been with a boy) but I'm curious to know if guys care about girls with a very small chest size. It literally looks like I'm just starting puberty, that's how small they are. I guess I'm just really conscious about it. But input would be appreciated! Thanks!

36

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't care if a girl has a small breast size or a large one.

What matters to me is that the woman is happy about herself and that she likes her body. There's nothing more arousing than a woman who knows what she wants, going to take it. But what's the next-most arousing thing?

A woman who feels no shame over her body, who happily and confidently opens her shirt and takes off her brah and lets whatever out, whether it's an A-cup or an I-cup, the willingness and desire to show off your body, to show yourself to your partner, to get physical and get intimate, to show what you've got - whatever you've got.

It's kind of a dichotomy, when a couple is having sex, the woman is showing herself to the man, she's saying "this... this is all yours" and the guy does the same conversely. It's an exchange of gifts.

What I love about a woman getting naked and wanting to have sex isn't the beauty of the human figure (although that too is arousing), but the confidence, the sex-drive, knowing that "this person wants me".

Go out, find a guy you like, and proudly show him who you are and I promise, as long as you have some passion for what you do and confidence in who you are, people could not care less about your boob-size.

• What I mean when saying "a woman who knows what she wants, going to take it" is autonomy. That a woman can think "I want sex" and then she'll hit on a man and try to seduce him INSTEAD of waiting for him to try, like many women do.

I love it when women can say "I'd like to get fucked, now" and then try to initiate the intercourse, taking what you want, instead of waiting to have it handed to you.

What Guys Said 35

• well, ariana grande and shakira are hot and have small boobs. i mean if you have that petite bod going on, its normal to have smaller boobs.

• Sounds absolutely perfect to me!

• I am more of an ass guy. As long as you have a hot ass, count me in!

• depends on the guy. never bothered me at all.

• Most of us don't care.

• Yes there are quite a few guys that like smaller boobies.
    I am one, and would always prefer a girl with a sweet petite chest.
    Personally I find them more dainty, and feminine.

• The hottest woman I know has an A-cup, if that.

• Yes I love small and tiny boobies so much better than the big and huge ones they just look wrong to me.

• Not all guys love a big chest. Actually for me I love girls with small chests. I find them so sexy. Honestly don't worry about it and enjoy your body xx

• have confidence, im a guy that likes a smaller chest , the 36 dd are nice , butt i like smaller breast , and a real guy will know. that part of your body is always in bloom, and any guy will tell you he can make them bigger, i knew a girl with A cup size , but her booty was like a perfect round (you know) but she got more attention because of her small rack ,

• Some guys prefer a woman with a small chest. I don't, but that doesn't mean there aren't any guys who do.

• Sure I would, for me it's more about the girl attached to them not the other way around.

• Bigger boobs are preferable, but it really doesn't matter that much. Especially if you're hot enough

• I find that cute lol I wouldn't care about a girl chest as long as she's cool.

• Nahhhhhh

• love small breasts

• It wouldn't bother me, I'd lick and kiss your sensitive nipples and enjoy the rest of you while giving you as much pleasure as I can.

• Smaller the tits the better

• Heck yes...
    Most girls I been with have small chests!

I prefer it :)

• of course, girls like that are very attractive.

• Some.

• If you have a face of an angel you're golden.
    Hit the gym and get a banging bod minus the breast.

• yes we do

• yeah i think its fine personally.

• some guys will there the the I need the best chick type close mind guy

• Love small chest.

• Big tits are a plus but small tits are not a deal breaker by any means

• I like small breasts cuz it let's me get closer to your heart

• Small boobs are cute and fun

• I don't. Maybe if she was really nice and interesting. I'd still be disappointed but we could be friends.

• More from Guys
    5