Guys, What would you do if a girl was wearing leggings and you could see her thong what would do or say or be thinking?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• stranger? mind my own business

GF?

if we were going out together, then id warn her, but if she didn't care, i wouldn't either.

if she was leaving the house alone, then id ask her not to wear it. if she went against my wishes, id wear a sleeveless muscle shirt next time i went out and make sure to flirt with as many women as humanly possible.

What Guys Said 7

• i would be thinking
    "those aren't pants. she MUST know we can see through them."
    what I would do was enjoy the view as much as possible without staring or being a creep.
    And I would say nothing.

• Every time I tend to notice something like that, it's because they are trying to get my attention... I remember a girl wearing a shear dress with a black thong and bra and spinning around and asking me what I thought of her dress... I mean come on... :D

• To be Honest I wouldn't notice

• I was in Vieques and twice on the trip a woman lost her top in the waves,
      I was so busy reading my book that I didn't notice.
      My family mentioned it to me later

• are we alone or in public?

• Either one doesn't matter

• alone? yes, in public? no. i'd like for people to respect her and she respect herself.

• I would run up to her, sticm my face in her cheeks and smell her Bhole

• shanky

• i think thongs are skanky.. seeing it is even more so