Who here no longer cares what thy say?

I've come to the conclusion I don't give a fying fuck what I say how I say it
and who I say it too. Don't like me oh well don't like what I say oh well don't
like me I don't care. So whoelse has decided not to care on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't go out of my way to please everyone I come across but I do think there is value in being respectful and tactful in how I speak to and interact with others. I see no point in being intentionally hurtful or disrespectful with my words. That said, if someone is unnecessarily rude or cruel to me or others, I will absolutely call them out on it and not mince words.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• ME most days!

• I care to a point but if I have something to say I'll just say it

What Guys Said 4

• ohh yea, Das it maine das it!

• I care for the gag community even if my opinions dont mean shit at least I tried...

• It's a pretty good way to get banned... Just saying.

• Is that a threat? Why not ban the women who call men on here jerks? Douche bags? Etc oh that's right they don't get banned. I had some girl call me an idiot through a Pm. I never disrespected her. I reported her I doubt she'll get banned

• It's not a threat. Calm down, dude.

An eye for an eye makes the world blind. What are you accomplishing by sinking down to their level?

• Why not it seem like the female users get away with a lot on here

• I do care...😊😊😊