Fake pregnancy joke for April fool?

What do you guys side on?

Is it okay , to make a joke like that or no?

I've seen a lot of post ( don't make jokes like that since some people can't get pregnant)

April fool

0|0
15|8

Most Helpful Guy

• No, please don't do that. It's never okay.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think faking a pregnancy is ever cool. On one hand, if the girl had a boyfriend he would be really upset and feel lied to.

Plus there are some people out there who actually do struggle with infertility or even are just struggling to find a partner and start their life. They find it hard with the constant posts about pregnancy from other people. But it hurts even more when people make fun and put up fake posts. Fake posts make them feel like their struggle is a joke. Please have some respect for them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Not funny. Like, at all. That's a straight up lie. Soap his Windows or something. Or spit out ketchup while giving him a blowjob after lightly biting his dick. Pranks are funny. Lies are not. My opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a girl that cries wolf on something like being pregnant. Kids are no joke. If you don't take your children seriously, you have no future with a man.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, that crosses the line. You don't joke about lives, whether starting or ending.

1|2
    0|0
  • I would freak the fuck outand after i learn it was a joke i probably wouldn't talk to her for awhile.

Yup not cool

0|1
    0|0
  • Uncool

0|1
    0|0
  • The real question is why girls are showing up as guys

0|1
    0|0
  • Pink did it lol. But yeah, to your boyfriend, no not cool.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• No. Not ok. Between my boyfriend and I, a fake pregnancy prank would scare me more than it'd scare him, anyway. He's like all gun ho to be a dad. And I'm like nonononononono!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a good prank. In fact, I am always joking around with people or doing some kind of prank to them. I love being pranked back. However, I find the fake pregnancy one of the things you should never prank someone with. That's the same with fake proposals or fake lottery tickets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you shouldn't. I mean it's such a serious topic with people. People can get offended quite easily from it. I just say stay safe and stay away from making April fools pranks/jokes about pregnancy

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha yeah sure! Tell us how it works out. Just be careful and avoid violence and argueing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I think it'd be funny, but not everyone has the same sense of humor as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not ok in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor taste, and not remotely funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not funny. Just weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooooooo! Did I happen to mention NO!!! NO! NO!

0|0
    0|0
  • I find the I'm pregnant April Fool joke distasteful and tactless, there are people out there who are unable to conceive and those who have just suffered a miscarriage would find it hurtful too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmm, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only a dumb bitch that wants attention will do that

0|0
    0|0
  • I lost a baby at 16 weeks my best friend had a still born at 23 weeks and her aunt couldn't have kids its a fucked up "prank" its not funny its sad

0|0
    0|0