What makes a person interesting to you?

What qualities does a person have to have to keep your interest. This doesn't need to be romantic interest, just general curiousity or enthrallment.

Most Helpful Girl

• The way they think and come to their opinions rationally and intelligently. The touch of ire, dry humor and passion some people can conjure. The ability to be witty and cutting juxtaposed with a softer, compassionate side. Being knowledgeable on a wide variety of subjects. Charisma.

Most Helpful Guy

• O all sorts of things, their quirks, weirdness, personality, interests, mentality etc.

What Girls Said 5

• openness directness and imagination,.

people are generally closed off and evasive and too worried about stupid shit to think outside the box, or have insight.

So when someone comes along who is directly and open and thinks differently is not afraid to be different and has earned some wisdom,, I'm drawn.

• being mysterious is enough to strike my curiousity

• Mysyerious funny interesting and chill

• Their intelligence.

• The way they view people and the world, and a good sense of humour.

What Guys Said 3

• here's the non physical.

the core of their being.

the priciples they live by, their philosophies, values, purpose... prespectives

without a good backbone of these, we bcome evil predictable debauchers.

• these are i believe the framework of how a person is shaped... through conditioning of course.

this interests me as i can predict if were good for each other, my sense of security and trust towards her etc.

• Differences

• Mysteriousity will always draw people.