If you had the Super Power to charge any object and make them explode like a grenade how would you use it?

What would you do with this power?If you had the Super Power to charge any object and make them explode like a grenade how would you use it?

Gambit could do tis, although his objects of choice were playing cards :P

0|2
15|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd blow up the places where terrorists hide.. and make sure they're all dead.. by shooting them again 😑😤

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• With such power comes great responsibility lol blows up balloons and car tires etc lolol

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I should answer this question we're already getting shit as it is lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd probably use it to explode watermelons.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would defeat evil people, blow up child molestor's penises, and blow off the toes of animal abusers. Yay for power!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know what to do!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would use it in construction, or to fight bad guys lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If possible Id blow up the terrorist headquarters

Assuming there was no other way of stopping them

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck yes!! Now we're talking. After my initial reaction of dying from happiness, I'd go blow up everything and anything I can get my hands on. Then I'd be content in knowing that I can do this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd honestly go to jail. I'd only use my powers for good... sayyyy give everyone explosive and memorable orgasm's👍👌 I don't wanna kill anyone, but if they did have to die at least they went out happy😃😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... that would be the closet object near me when I'm leaving from the bank safe that I'm still in from the last question like this. Now I can make a clean get-away. With my cash monies.

0|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't sound safe. o_o

0|0
    0|0
  • I ll blow your mind away xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd use it for world domination. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... Does it work on people too? 👿

0|0
    0|0
    • i think it does yeah lol

• Show All
    • @fondue well I think he was just using Gambit as an example. I might be wrong though

• I'm looking it up, i think there was an instance where he used it on a living thing... can't remember though lol

What Guys Said 9