If you had the Super Power to charge any object and make them explode like a grenade how would you use it?

What would you do with this power?If you had the Super Power to charge any object and make them explode like a grenade how would you use it?

Gambit could do tis, although his objects of choice were playing cards :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd blow up the places where terrorists hide.. and make sure they're all dead.. by shooting them again 😑😤

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• With such power comes great responsibility lol blows up balloons and car tires etc lolol

• I don't think I should answer this question we're already getting shit as it is lol

• I'd probably use it to explode watermelons.

• I would defeat evil people, blow up child molestor's penises, and blow off the toes of animal abusers. Yay for power!

• I wouldn't know what to do!

• I would use it in construction, or to fight bad guys lol

• If possible Id blow up the terrorist headquarters

Assuming there was no other way of stopping them

• Fuck yes!! Now we're talking. After my initial reaction of dying from happiness, I'd go blow up everything and anything I can get my hands on. Then I'd be content in knowing that I can do this.

• I'd honestly go to jail. I'd only use my powers for good... sayyyy give everyone explosive and memorable orgasm's👍👌 I don't wanna kill anyone, but if they did have to die at least they went out happy😃😆

• Hmmm... that would be the closet object near me when I'm leaving from the bank safe that I'm still in from the last question like this. Now I can make a clean get-away. With my cash monies.

• That doesn't sound safe. o_o

• I ll blow your mind away xD

• I'd use it for world domination. xD

• Hmm... Does it work on people too? 👿

• i think it does yeah lol

• @fondue well I think he was just using Gambit as an example. I might be wrong though

• I'm looking it up, i think there was an instance where he used it on a living thing... can't remember though lol

What Guys Said 9