What prank did you play for April 1st?

Here's what I did.
We played a prank on the whole damn school.
I wrapped the principal in a fake plaster and carried him to the morning assembly in a wheelchair and a drip connected to a blood bag.
Then he told everyone how he was rammed by a car yesterday. His voice which was packed with pain gave a hind of his agony. Everyone was dead silent, some in the verge of tears before the old man jumped outta the wheelchair. April fool lads!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha. What you did is so funny!
    Actually I didn't did any 'great prank', but this was what I did...

I've some friends who likes to play truant. Today we have a very difficult homework from our geography teacher and we must do it in a group. We know that all of them are lazy (but actually wants to get high score) and of course can't do big things by themselves. So I and my classmates decided to make them in the same group so later when they know it they will panic. Hahaha.

And that's true!

After school, we sent the pic of group list to them and they got angry, haha. But it was actually a joke XD

After that we sent the real pic and said April MOOOOP!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I never play pranks on anyone!!. Never. It's against my morals!.

What Girls Said 3

• did you seriously did that? omg it must be epic! XD
    I only managed to prank one person so far, not really a fan of pranking people.

• I tried to but failed! lol

• errrrr... It's 12:21 AM so April 1 literally just started 21 minutes ago for me.

What Guys Said 1

• Well the day only just began for me but yesterday evening I went to my dad's work-car parking spot and pushed the seat as close to the steering wheel as possible. Not even a first grader could fit in there.
    Now I'm thinking of what else I can do.