What's the dumbest reason you've been pulled over by the Cops for?

Just wondering if any one can top being pulled over for failing to stop at a Stop Sign for longer then two seconds.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I got pulled over once for not stopping at the end of the driveway at work. The dumb thing about it was that the road was completely empty, except for that cop, who was about a mile down the road. it was on Easter Sunday, so the area my work is in was completely deserted. I came in to work to turn off a test that had to run over several days. I was only going to be there for 5 minutes.

After he pulled me over, his first question was "What were you doing in that building", so I think the given reason for pulling me over, i. e. failure to stop, was an excuse to find out if I had broken into the building or something.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't drive but I was coming from dinner with a friend and we came to a red light across from an intersection. So we're sitting there, and this red light is not changing. We literally sat there for like 5 minutes before we figured it was broke. A car pulled up behind us maybe 2 minutes into us sitting there. So eventually my friend starts inching up to turn. As soon as we turned we got pulled over. Turns out the car behind us was a cop car. So he pulls us over and he comes up to the car. Young cop, looked like he was fresh out of the Academy. Of course he's super cocky too. He's like "do you know why I pulled you over?" And my friend is like "the light is broken, we sat there and it never changed". Well apparently there was a sensor in the ground that makes the light change. The officer is like " no, you pulled up too far and that's why it didn't change. Nothing is wrong with the sensor". And he gave her a $130 ticket! My thing is, he sat behind us for a good 3 minutes, why not just pull up next to us or something and tell us to back up?

• I get pulled over all the time for stupid stuff. Got pulled over once for him to see what I was doing, license plate light being out multiple times, was pulled over because my car looked similar to a car that had been putting fire crackers in mail boxes. Been pulled over many times and only once for an actual good reason was doing 95 in 70mph zone and passed a cop

• I once got pulled over for doing 52 in a 45 zone. I reasoned that it was St Patty's Day and it was after midnight (I'd just gotten off work) so they were probably just making sure I wasn't drinking and driving.

• They have stopped me twice to search my bag, for no reason. Thought I looked suspicious or something

What Guys Said 6

• Thats nothing. I have problems with the police all the time. My friends call me a "Cop magnet". I was 18 years old, returning from school. I was going to an electricians school at that time (which I never finished by the way). 4 cops began bullying me, an 18 year old student. When they saw all the electrician tools in my bag they asked what's this all about and I told them. Then the one of them who was "the boss" asked me to explain to him "Ohms Law". I told him that I don't know. "It's your third year in that school and you're telling me that you don't know Ohms Law? You're going to the police station because you're lying to me". They kept me in the cell with a bunch of other criminals for more than 4 hours and said they have to contact the German embassy to see if I have a criminal record in Germany since I was born there. Now tell me how stupid is this from 1 to 1000? hat was the day I began to hate cops. I really hate them and as I said, I have problems with them all the time. For instance, I'm in the train station with thousands of people passing by. Who does the stupid copper choose to bully? Me. Out of all these people they target me once I'm on the spot.

• wow I think its safe to say I have never been pulled over for anything tedious. every time I was pulled over I was being reckless lol.

• I was driving on Fort Hood one Sunday morning in 2009. A military police soldier pulled me over. When he walked up to my window, he asked me "Do you know why I pulled you over this morning?" I replied "I have no idea, I wasn't speeding or anything". He then said "I was bored, drive safe and have a nice morning". He then walked back to his patrol car and drove off.

• Turning right on red.

• not wearing a decent top !

• J-walking, went to juvi for it too, smdh...