Things you wish you knew when you were 18?

Or things you wish you would know by the time you turn 18.

I always forgot that I've turned 18 this year (and I don't look like I'm 18 at all lol so I'm always asked for my id xD) and I realized that there are a few stuffs I wish I knew by the time I turned 18 so I don't look like a fool now 😂 but anyways, its cool. What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• take care of your body because you only get one. everything you did when you were younger catches up with you and it hurts latter in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I would have lived a little more. Gone to more parties, been drunk more, have had sex... this kind of stuff

What Guys Said 8

• I am only 16, but I heard that the MAIN regrets are

1.) Smoking that first cigarette
    2.) Not taking education seriously
    3.) Spending time for yourself rather than others such as friends and family.

• You thought you're done dealing with someone else's bullshit and you will be your own master from now on? Oh boy, you're in for a big surprise!

• Stop being a pussy... Not you, me 😂

• How to finance myself - car and house, at least.

• I think I was carded a year or two ago. So, even in the late 20s to early 30s you could still be carded. Granted, I'm not sure I'd be carded anymore.

• to not neglect my health

• Oh god. The things I would never have done.

• money is not everything

• wow you look 14, get some balls

What Girls Said 7

• Building up you skills to cope with life (healthy eating, stress management, exercise, meditation, etc) matter as much as or even more than achievements. What you think you want won't always make a positive difference - a healthy body and mind always will.

• I was not as fat as I thought I was.
    I should have not wasted so much time on loser guys and should not have wasted so much time partying.
    I should have graduated highschool.
    I should have spent more time with family.
    Should have eaten healthier and exercised in moderation.
    Should have been nicer to people.
    Should have been more confident
    Could have definitely been more responsible.
    I shouldn't have done dangerous things like hitchhiking.
    Don't steal from stores.
    Try to be as honest as possible. White lies are okay as long as they're not hurting anyone and if telling the truth would do more damage than good its okay to keep it to yourself.

• Much and much things...
    Maybe about psychology or science :)

Happy sweet eighteen XD

• It is okay to go out and party more often haha XD

• that life is unexpected and its full of surprises

• Being alone is alright, there is nothing wrong with it.

• oh I wish I knew how different society is than the sole description of the parents and relatives.