If the genders switched today then that means?

We have a bunch of troll/fake accounts or people lying, because I've seen "what can do I do turn on my BOYFRIEND (saying they're a girl or exlaining features that would lead that they are), sexual related questions and or sometimes fashion advice... from a PINK account (which means they're a male today) doesn't this totally leave them for bait? lol. Also kind of pisses me off because now that I know it's a guy pretending to be a girl asking sexual/perverted questions.. just because he wants to know and girls have no problem talking girl to girl about sexual things as advice but now I feel betrayed. lol

Ps I know the difference between someone trolling and actual questions!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just having fun in a good way on that one day of the year.

Most Helpful Girl

• i noticed some question response were one sex yesterday, and another today. i was not sure if they just switched to their proper sex, or there is a mal function. maybe the site got things confused? or is today supposed to be a switch your sex day to ;put things in a different perspective. no idea. i just know the answer i saw looked reasonable. it didn't look like a woman or man, just reasonable person. so it doesn't really reveal an answer for me. now that you're mentioning it it makes me wonder whats up.

• ah.. i appear to be male now as well. well iid be more interesting if i didn't know this happened. id just read responded as if everyone was what they said they were. oh well. too late.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah Bro totally not just people having fun and joining in with the joke for April fools.

• But honestly just makes me think when we don't have this "swap" how many men especially sign up as a female just to ask certain types of questions. I see people trolling today and making fun and thats fine but can't help but think this actually happens

• maybe it does but you can't tell anything from today.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's called a joke.

• I KNOW some people are joking, but the joking has made me think about how many people like actually pretend to be girls to be a perv.

• Well yea there are catfish on this site it's pretty obvious when someone is fishin tho.