Guys do you like Big boobs or small boobs?

I am 28A and wondering if it's big or small

0|1
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Ass long as I can squeeze them between my biceps, it's all good.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Big tits or gtfo!

3|4
    0|0
  • Nah, you're probably averagish at MAX OP , I'm going to NFLand I don't want to bee seen with a flat bitch. If you have a boyfriend he's probably a Fggt Mirin

0|3
    0|0
    • Ooo babyy u definitely know how to put me in my place and shut me up;p I was waiting for your reply Tbh. I kinda want you to spank me with your Greek god amazingly Hercules genes ass and let me have a chance at those God like genes, I won't disappointed you. I'd be honored to be your sloot

• Show All
    • Wuh , the boyfriend must have one hell oh of a tiny dick to make his #Sloot this thirsty and desperate, hehe it's okay Mamasita, I'll let you have some ;)

• Wow you already hitting on other guys but since you going pro, Babe I am honored and privileged to be your one of sloots. <3 and you jacked too

• Whatever. Im more of a boooteh guy

2|3
    0|0
  • "A"'s can't be big

1|1
    0|0
  • Big or bust.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will still motorboat the fuck out your tits and bust ma nuts in there.

2|1
    0|0
    • But you can hardly grab them :( I can squeeze them to point they bust doe

• Small.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Research has shown that intelligent men prefer smaller boobs.

I'm not saying this to declare myself intelligent but for some odd reason I was always attracted to smaller boobs. I have always been attracted to smaller asses too. It's odd because it seems like most men prefer bigger boobs and bigger asses.

0|0
    0|0
    • Intelligent men actually prefer bigger boobs cos there's memory gland in there and bigger they r, smarter they'd be. You can Google it

• Um... I'm sorry but that makes so no sense. I googled it and couldn't find it.

• I love those tatas in all shapes and sizes... as long as i get to pop them

0|1
    0|0
  • i must say, guys on this site are so much more fun and actually has a personality. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think they are big. I think it's fine that you have A cups. But I can't tell if the 28 is too small.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a big boob man, and I have had plenty of both big, small, in between. So if you are an A cup, then you are just fine. As long as I can hold them, kiss them, nibble on them, etc. You get the idea.
    Wow, a LOT of haters. Looks like pre-school let out or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chad told me he going to NFL soooo long story short, OP is a phaggot

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is just nice and I don't like big boobs, so I would say it is just the right size I am looking for

0|0
    0|0
  • Small boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • BIg ones

0|0
    0|0
  • yes oh like

0|0
    0|0