He likes me, he likes me not?

When we were in classroom, He grabbed my ass and whispered in my ears that he wanna bang my legs apart.

Then when I was at library, he purposely Sat next to me and kissed me on my neck and told me that he wanna see me naked.

He asked me out too and then when we went on date, He couldn't stop kissing me and at end he told me these exact words and I quote "Sugar you are everything I wish for in a girl".

Was he reffering to some other girl as in he'd like to see all this in some other girl because I am not attractive enough for him?:( guys Pls help me!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No, he's not referring to other girls.

Imagine yourself as a person, as a blank canvas.
    You might have a thing for artistic expression and that then correlates to blue paint on the canvas, then you might be into videogames and that's the red paint. and so on. Your attributes, your personality and your interest is basically the same as the paint in this scenario.

"girl" is used in the sense of a template, a blank slate, and then the attributes are put into those templates. What he means with "you're everything I look for in a girl" is that you have all of the attributes he likes, that you're a completed painting. What he views as a piece of art.

• Wow I got off on this..

• You're welcome (I'm a guy by the way, I just picked the wrong gender for my account, so currently waiting for admin to change it).

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 8

• Nah, I don't see it, he's just not into you. I think he was just leading you on. He likes your friend more then you. Trust me sweetie, I've been there

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• Thanks girly. Such a dick

• Dang. Yea thanks for reminding me sister/girly/udeservemore

• I'm just doing what any girl should, back in college I took gender studies, and men? Let me tell you they're pure evil or they're only after one thing

• omg how disrespectful... men are nothing but pigs these days

• Well a day after April fool's this looks gay as fuck.
    I would still bang you nigga. #nohomo

• O yea sure Gaylord Jedi, I won't always be ones taking it in anal. what if I get pregnant fgit? One of us gotta go pro, u bend over dys time.

• You are such a haut fgit, i would plow you into next week given the chance

• Just suck his Dick girl, you can't beat the simple pleasures of life.

• LMFAO

• The answer is so obvious: Your mother.

• He might want to just get in your pants. There's defiantly intreast. Keep going on dates. But don't give it up ;)