If someone fainted during pooping will he continue to poop?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha. Your curiosity is amazing. I don't know for real because I'm not a doctor, nurse, or scientist. But my hypothetic is no, because when he/she is fainted, his/her sinews also not work, including around genital area. o he/she can't continue pooping. XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Well probably. . . I mean people poop when they're dead. . and in a coma. . . the human body, ironically, doesn't give a shit. It does what it wants

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• Lol 😂

• YAAAAAAAAY 😄😘

• The only things is. . . now that I think about it I might have to bring @dashyguydotcom as well, there's enough of me to go around. I could make a harem and you'll be my girls (since I'm senpai I lead)

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 4

• No lol. Because unless something like a seizure or reallt old age that causes you to lose control, in mature adults it's a process that requires thought. You can think about it while you're sleeping and do it I guess, but the moment you pass out it would cut off.

• No. I'm quite certain that the splinter muscles found in the anus require conscious effort to contract and relax.

• Well I know first hand if someone has a heart attack while pooping, it gets everywhere in the stall. Someone died that way in the casino when I used to work there, it had to be an embarrassing way to go.

• no
    .
    .