How is the first day of April going so far, for you?

It went really good so far for me, helped some adults prepare for the GED test and went for an hour of run. So tired though.

*goes to sleep* 😴😴

Most Helpful Guy

• Well life is good. Except I just did my taxes (procrastinated). Ugh, fuck those goddamn fucking assholes keep fucking wanting my money, fuck those mother fucking cock suckers.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was alright. Spent all night doing a rehearsal for my film project we are filming tomorrow night. I'm so tired lol
    But now video chatting my boyfriend because he was gone for a few days for field training with no contact.

What Guys Said 4

• Today has been a wonderful day actually. I've discovered there really are some amazing people in this world. I was really wondering.

• In my time zone, it's the second day.

• Went to a fish hatchery and a wildlife refuge

• I've been getting April fooled so much😭 lol

What Girls Said 7

• It was actually pretty good. Well, mostly.

• Today's been good. I had fun on this site with the changes, and work wasn't too bad. :)

• My preschool kids cut out rectangular shapes out of brown construction paper. Then they wrote "E" on them. They put them in a container and asked me if I wanted Brown-Es!

• Extremely shitty.

• so far so good. gag's been the highlight lol

• It is going great

• Well I started off the day with a giving my boyfriend a great April fools day prank. Then I went to finish a shoot, a photoshoot. Came home and chilled with my boyfriend. Now I'm on this... if that counts for anything