Does anyone remember me (Ashely_Princess1) 😱😄?

HEY GUYS! 😊 Some of you might not remember me because it might be new people here but I know some people do remember, people like @Applefan1 @Paris13 that's all I can remember right now but I know there's A LOT of friends that I had πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm not going to say why I cancelled my account. Well in real life right now, I've been REALLY sad lately and haven't been talking to people at my school nor my family at home πŸ˜• (If you'd like to know why please tell me in the comments😊). If any of you people know me from a few months or however long ago, please add my new account and if you don't know me, then you can still add me if you want πŸ˜‹ I'm a girl by the way I don't know why my thing is blue if you know how I could change the color, let me know in the comments too. I'm finally back but I don't know if I'm going to be on that much, love you guys πŸ’–πŸ™βœŒ

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome back, @AsheleyPrincess12 and I was One of the Ones Most Upset when you just Deactivated One day in an Odd Way. I even Posted something with a Question as to Why, but along the lines that day, I cannot Lie, I saw as well, another Girl who came on as You who Became the New... AshelyPrincess. But she was not the same with her different name.
    Thank you for being who you are and coming back as you Truly Are. I thought You had forgotten me, didn't Trust in me enough to tell me when things got rough, and and although the Apple and I are no longer friends on Gag, I do hope that this will not spoil our friendship here, dear.
    Message me any time, I am here for you always.
    Goo d Luck and blessings for a New start on Gag. xx

What Guys Said 12

• I remember you. Welcome back princess.
    🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• I know you! Aren't you the girl who was born without any genitalia.

• I remember you! Welcome back! I hope you stay for a long time. Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. It's not necessary for us to know the details, but we're all on your side and rooting for you!

• Thanks and it's ok, trying to stay strong 🙏

• Yes!!! welcome back!

• Thank you glad to see you

• Nope. Sorry. I don't usually remember people on here.

• I think so, you usually ask cute/silly questions right?

• Yaaaaaaaaaay !
    Princess is back :P

• Welcome back

• I know your name but I know nothing about you.

• Hey Ashely, Applefan here. Welcome back. :) Paris and myself are no longer friends. It is a long story. I saw your MyTake, sounds like you are going though a hard time right now. If you want to talk about it I can give you advice. :)

• Hey and yeah and you'll have to message me first

• Sure my friend.

• Yeah but only as a name...

• I've seen you around and I recognised you by the use of excessive emoji.

What Girls Said 7