If you had the Super Power to teleport to places just within a few yards, what would you do first?

If you had the Super Power to teleport to places just within a few yards, what would you do first?
This was Nightcrawlers power. only a few yards away could he teleport and his destination had to be within eyesight.

First thing you'd do with this power?

0|2
19|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would try my luck in Olympics before they ban me xD

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• id teleport to america. i dont know what few means sorry :P

0|1
    0|0
    • Well if it brings you closer to me then i approve ;)

• Show All
    • @palek and who's to say that was my intention? look at u jumping to conclusions tsk tsk tsk :P

• I assure you there was nothing unseemly implicit in my comment. You must think me immoral as well as impertinent! (The impertinence portion DOES seem to suit me !)

• He can teleport farther than that. Just takes a lot of energy and he needs to know where he's going, I think.
    I'd go back to sleep and hopefully wake up with Gambits powers again. Here's to superpower RNGesus.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd teleport myself away from the blast from the object turned grenade that I threw to escape from the bank safe that I walked through the walls to get in to get my cash monies.

(Noticing a pattern?)

0|1
    0|0
  • teleport myself into a rich person's safe lol xD

and take with me 25% of it

Id still get a good sum and theyd still have some money :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Go on holiday!!! 😁👏🏽👏🏽

0|1
    0|0
  • I d joun the running track team?

0|1
    0|0
  • Calif! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Teleport to the kitchen so I can make tea without walking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to teleport myself to California.. cuz @BertMacklinFBI <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly... I'd teleport to my crush and bestow a kiss on him and then teleport back home in a hurry!☺😅 I'm kinda shy. Other than I'd play one EPIC game of hide and go seek lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd teleport myself right on top of a pile of dough
    💰💵💸💰

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm. Maybe it'd be easier to get to the kitchen for food...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly I want to aim for portugal. So the skill wouldn't help me in that case. :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Not use it bc I'm shut away in a bedroom with no view of outside so where am I even gonna go 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • teleport and teleport and teleport till I reached my destination haha I don't know if it makes sense tho. like I'd teleport myself to a place which is within eyesight range and continue doing that till I reach my destination.

0|0
    0|0
  • Punch my mother in her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd keep teleporting so I can travel faster

0|0
    0|0
  • Teleport to my kitchen for chocolate

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• -rob large bank
    -live on beach

i've daydreamed about this an unhealthy amount of times

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd grant @phoenix98 the power so we could spar all day 24.media.tumblr.com/...m7bw30uvJ21r72ht7o1_500.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd teleport myself atop my thundercup and manufacture an odiferous tuba solo!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd pick up ladies with my trick ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Didn't he eventually master his power more? I'm not as familiar with marvel as I am with DC but I think I remember that he got stronger with his abilities.

Anyway I'd probably teleport to the bathroom when I really gotta go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Teleport to the store and grab some sodas.

0|0
    0|0
  • playing sports would be so much fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd travel to a certain place, but it would take a awhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Teleport to the bathroom so I can bomb the toilet.

0|0
    0|0
  • See if it's an effective mode of transportation and hopefully stop making car and insurance payments

0|0
    0|0
  • To a girl

0|0
    0|0