What's the meanest thing you've ever done or said as a kid?

I was nearly 5 years old and one day, I pointed to my mother at a man with several scars (clearly from burns either from fire or something boiling) on his face and one arm. I made an ewww face and said ''Mom, how did he got to look like Freddy Krueger'' and started quietly giggling.

Not only did I get grounded that day but I was made to visit people with special needs and those that suffered burns at a facility for a whole week.

Can't believe I was that mean enough to laugh at someone who had an accident and is suffering scars for his whole life.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got suspended from school for a week for sticking my middle finger at a teacher in 2nd grade I think lmao...

Most Helpful Girl

• When my grandma's dog died I said "good riddance" and started laughing xD I hated that dog haha. I was like 5 or 6

• You knew that phrase at age 5 or 6? Precocious kid...

My youngest is 5 right now, and I'd just about shit myself if he said "good riddance".
      I mean, I guess I'd just assume he was imitating some TV show or some other kid ('s parent). Is that what you were doing?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• I was mad at my mom and I called her a, "Big fat barge woman."

I got the idea from this movie I watched as a kid called, "The Wind and The Willows."

• So I was young I saw this dood standing back side thought it was daddy and kicked him in the bootya he turned around and smiled then turned back around

• Uh, i choked a kid at recess because he hit my little sister?
    I was 7, she was 5

• I used to pinch this little girl on the bus in pre k because I hated her.

• I was 7 years old, I said to My Mom's Aunt, "you are so clingy, you stayed so long in our house, when are you going to leave?" 😂

• Got into a fight with a girl for trash talking my sister

• I was going to hang out with this guy when I was 7 years old but I thought. He's too ugly to be my friend or hang out with me. So I avoided/ ignored him. He was nice but his looks was the main reason I didn't want to play with him. I was like ewww go away.

My god I was a awful child. :/ I can't believe I was so mean.