What do you think about this guy Elliot rodger? Was he obsessed with sex or why do you think he never got a gf?

Why do you think he killed those people... This guy was mentally ill or he was obsessed with sex or he never got love from anybody.. his parents or any girl

Most Helpful Girl

• He was messed up. He couldn't get girls because of the way he was. He was actually attractive, so it definitely wasn't his looks. He had a bad temper and he managed to creep girls out. He needed some serious therapy. He was also very entitled. He thought he was owed a beautiful blond girl.

• Yeaa he was already on therapy since he was 9 year old after his mother and father for divorced

Most Helpful Guy

• He came from a rich family, so I'm assuming from what he said, that he got everything he needed from a young age, meaning he didn't put much effort into anything, cause he could use money to get it.
    The only women you can get with money are whores (gold diggers are basically whores too). You can't get a good woman like that, you gotta put effort in her, and he expected women to just like him because... well, because... who even knows why he thought he was entitled to female attention.

Anyways, he was a tumor that eventually got people killed. I feel sorry for the death of those poor people he killed, but I don't feel any sorry for him. If he would've put the same effort he put into killing those people, to get women, he wouldn't have been alone like he was.

What Girls Said 4

• He was a twat and kinda the epitome of the 'nice guy' idea.

• didn't he brutally murder a bunch of people? why are you posting anything about him? wtf

• Because I wanted to discuss about him... And wanted to know what are your thoughts.. Add to why he killed people

• I seen worse then him he's like average and also looks gay on some photos he takes

• He's a psychopath that wanted attention like a little boy who didn't get a toy when he wanted it. That's the parents fault in my opionion for raising such a spoiled prick who couldn't handle a "no"

• Hmm Did you see his documentary?

• No I haven't I only read a few articles about it. I didn't waist my time about trying to figure out who he was honestly. But I don't need to see a documentary about him to figure that part out. Maybe his goal was even that he'll be famous after and everyone would respect him but all he did just showed why kind of a coward he was that should have been locked up long time ago.

• Well he was a shy guy and this all started when his parents divorced.. When he was 9 yr old and since then he was on therapy... And also he became sex addict when he was 12...(porn)

He was rejected by girls because he was weird... Damn that fit was very lonely... Because of which this all happened

What Guys Said 9

• He was a nice guy. That's why. He didn't get any sexual interest from girls until his rampage, after which many girls took to the Internet to say how attracted they were to him.

• Really? You kill several people and you're still considered a nice guy? Its pretty obvious that the guy was an asshole from the beginning, and his little video diaries to himself proved this. Do understand that a person can still be physically attractive while being an asshole. The two aren't mutually exclusive. Girls likely viewed him as physically attractive before and after his death, but he never could capitalize on it because he was too much of a wimpy-ass to make any moves

• @Negrodamuss You're again confusing niceness with helping people. I never said Rodger helped people or was benevolent. But, pre-rampage, he was nice, i. e. meek and mild and passive.

Jesus frequently endorses murder and indeed eternal condemnation. You could have Googled the quotations yourself. www.evilbible.com/.../

• @Negrodamuss Rodger was evil. But, unlike you and almost everyone else, I can consistently justify the belief that he was evil (remember your vague comment about entitlement mentality).

Again, you are confusing your proclaimed morality ofh elping others with the conventional morality of niceness.

I see that your dishonesty, which you're not very good at by the way, is a defence mechanism. And I understand. To have your fundamental beliefs about ethics challenged after 25 years must be quite a shock. It was a shock to me too. When I was first presented with the radically different beliefs that I now hold, I too lied to myself in order to resist. It was just too painful to undo twenty years of programming. But, I got through it, and you need to do so too, if you really want to live a fulfilling life.

• he was a fucktard, and an entitled brat who couldn't understand basic concepts concerning what women actually find attractive. Good riddance

• Why should he have understood what women find attractive? We have had decades of political correctness. You can see its effects even on this website, where people don't understand even the most basic facts about the opposite sex.

As for having an entitlement mentality, yes, he did, but so does almost everyone else. Rodger's difference was a difference of degree, not a difference of kind.

• @evenlift "Why should he have understood what women find attractive?"

because he was clearly interested in dating them. It makes logical sense that if you are looking to date guys or girls, you need to first understand what they generally want before they can give you what you want.

• I mean 'should' in the sense of 'would', not 'ought'.

• He was the "nice guy".

• He's just a loser

• He was a narcissist, and nothing insults a narcissist like rejection.

• He was just socially awkward and bitter that he couldn't get a girl.

• Dead men don't defend themselves.

• He was mentally ill I think. He clearly had zero social skills, which I think was in part to do with his mental illness. And as a result he had zero self confidence, so unsurprisingly was a total washout with girls. If you look at his situation otherwise, he should've been fine. He was from a RICH family, his dad was some kind of hot shot in HOLLYWOOD, he seems reasonably fit and well dressed. If he didn't have issues he should have been SWIMMING in hot naked girls.

• Elliot's a name for crybaby brats... how he could be taken seriously wid such a name?

i remember we had an Elliot guy back in Kindergarten... he was like a crybaby indeed... he was cryin' like 3 out of 4 times when he was being here... and everytime our teacher was seein' him cryin'... she used to ask... Who bothered Elliot again?