Do I have anger issues?

Hello! So today I really got frustrated. And kicked my bike out of anger. It all started when my mom told me to take out the trash, without warning me there was still wet paint inside the trash bag. What happened was the trash bag was upside down for some reason. And the paint got into my infected wound on the arm. This made me pissed so I was cursing at this point. Later on I went out riding my bike. But the breaks didn't work and the tyres were squeaking. This got me even more irritated so I kicked my bike out of anger. I am usually a calm guy but today nothing seemed to be going right. I usually get pissed like this a few times a year. So basically I'm asking do you guys think I need anger management?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh I think you're alright for the most part. I'd get angry of I wwre in your situation too.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not angry until you throw a bike through a window :-) Don't worry you're fine.

What Girls Said 1

• I have done worse.. lol!
    Your good believe me when I say it.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds to me as though you're a miserable little whiner! Tell the truth!

• One reason you might be getting randomly pissed off is that you are not angry enough.

If you don't use your anger when you need to, it will burst out when it shouldn't.