Do you watch Major League Baseball?

The 2016 Major League Baseball season kicks off on Sunday, April Third, with three opening day games. It is based in North America-With 29 teams from the United States of America, and one team in Toronto, Ontario (Canada).

Baseball is my favorite sport, and it always has been. I'm a lifelong, and die-hard Cincinnati Reds fan.

• Yes, I watch Major League Baseball-And it's my favorite sport.
  • Yes, I watch Major League Baseball-But it's not my favorite sport.
  • No, I don't watch Major League Baseball-But I do watch other forms of Baseball.
  • No, I don't watch Baseball at all-But I play Baseball.
  • No, and I don't watch, or play Baseball.
@EmpatheticLady The Orioles might struggle, but I don't think they'll do as bad as my Reds!

@BeerFarts The Mets should be solid this year again! They have the absolute best pitching staff, without a doubt.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I do and I'm a huge Mets fan! Let's go Mets!

• Who would have thought the Royals would be their kryptonite?

• As a matter of fact, this is the first time in MLB history that the previous season's World Series teams are opening up the season against each other.

• Thanks for MHO and yes, our pitching is our strength! Go Mets!

What Girls Said 1

• I watch some here and there. It's not my favorite sport, but I like it enough to keep up with my team and watch a good percentage of their games. I am a St. Louis Cardinals fan.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not my favorite, but it watch it.

• More a basketball and football typeof guy