Do you got Guts?

Are you courageous in most aspects in life?

Do you got Guts?

0|0
21|14

Most Helpful Girl

• depends really. on some occasion you could say I am, on some occasion I'm not.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think courage comes in many different forms. I think courage is sticking by your friends and family whether they're healthy or sick. I think courage is allowing yourself to be vulnerable even though it may be a terrifying prospect to us all.

I may not have traditional definitions of courage but I am courageous in my own way. I will stand by my word and always be there for people I care about.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• u could say so.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I got guts!

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanted this question to be about Nickelodeon Guts so bad! Lol but nah depends on the situation. Sometimes I'm bold and sometimes I'm not.

1|1
    0|0
  • yes I most definitely am.. 8)

0|1
    0|0
  • No I'm cowardly lol

0|1
    0|0
  • hell YES!!! I want to try things i've not tried and really. I'm not scared of anything or i try not to be.. So yes i am courages or a risk taker

0|1
    0|0
  • Somewhat. Not sure if most aspects. I'm not a fan of taking too many risks, but I have stepped out of my comfort zone multiple times without thinking much of it. I'm neither courageous nor a coward, I'd say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn no, I'm like the cowardly lion :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Is BEYONCÈ scared of Britney?*Cock's head* Than AFRODITE isn't intimidated by any man alive! Yeah I do... too much sometimes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, I have my moments when I'm a coward when it comes to jumping off bridges. Last time I did that, I ended up hurting my bum. :(

Though when it counts the most I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • You might say that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm gutsy. When I'm motivated lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I should be more gutsy

I have ben in the past and know I still can be. But haven't felt that gutsy lately.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got guts. Lots of 'em. Well, at least when I have my best friend at my side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is going to say yes to this. So I'm going to say no. I'm a ginormous chicken.

0|1
    0|0
  • where's my tag at, i thought i was part of the gag family? :P i think i have guts just not in the 'i'll-bust-skulls-open-i'm-a-maniac' kind of way, just more that i'm a big trash talker in situations where i'd be better off silent.

0|0
    0|0
  • More than anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all. but I try to force myself to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I didn't I would probably be dead by now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Of course I have guts, how else do you think I poop. Am I courageous in most aspects in life, probably not.

0|1
    0|0
    • Just listen to your hero before you do something crazy and you will be filled with vigor!

• How did you know? When my grandmother died in '81, I asked the funeral director if I could have her guts when they got done scrapin' em out. He gave em to me in a two-gallon jar of formaldehyde, and I've had em ever since.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little too much guts

0|1
    0|0
  • I do indeed have guts

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe so. I don't really have any fears that I know of, I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I work in a profession where danger is always around yet don't really bat an eye but I also know when to admit when something is beyond my ability/knowledge and I'm not foolish in my endeavors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very much. I can't even ask a lady for a date let alone a dance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I do. But I know there's a fine line between being brave and being stupid and I won't cross that line.

0|0
    0|0
  • With a face like mine anything is possimpable.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... glory, RAM

Lol no I'm a coward and I'm proud

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess you could say that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have guts anatomically speaking, but other than that, I am a coward, always weak and afraid of everything. And I'm a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to think I am, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I feel TOTALLY gutless lately... TOTALLY...

0|0
    0|0