Holiday home: On another planet, or under the sea?

Which holiday home would you prefer - OCEAN or PLANET?

considering in this case , you can breath under water and in space LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• Another planet for sure. I wished I was born 500 years in the future instead of today's times.

• Why 500 years in the future?

• @asker because imagine the planets we could travel to. What would life be like? How far in the galaxy will we have reached? Are there other sentient species out there in the universe that we would have discovered? I just think in 500 years we will have advanced so much further.

• So true! That would be awesome!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Is there an option for under the sea, on another planet, I didn't see that in the brochure? Will there be a meal on this flight? What's the movie? Why does the stewardess keep asking me if I want penis?, I got one already. Are we there yet? I have to go to the bathroom? Mom he's touching me!

Seriously though I've been under the sea, so another planet is good for me, I hope they have intergalactic wifi. haha

• Under the sea. I love marine life and it's beauty.

http://www.ussubstructures.com/dining-room.jpg

I imagine another planet would be much more interesting at first, but would get boring if it was barren and lifeless. If I could only go one time, it would be to another plant by far.

• Both would be great but I think I'll go with the other planet.

• Another planet for sure. As soon as humans start colonizing other worlds I'm joining in that action.

I'd only live under the sea if it was in the Aquaman universe and I can live in Atlantis and be an Atlantean.

• Under the sea, but maybe not really.
    I really have this phobia of structural stability of things so I probably wouldn't want to live in a house that can drown me.

• Another planet.
    I'd rather see space than under the ocean

• planet, i would be happy to find a alien :D

• Another planet... but forever pls..

• I feel like planet would be more fun.

• Another planet!

What Girls Said 4

• I'd rather go to another planet. Being under water would be scary as a hell and I don't want to see fish.

• Ocean

• Another planet. Jupiter for the winnnn!

• Another planet.