How often to you get bitten by mosquitoes?

• all the time
  • every now and then
  • a few times
  • hardly ever or not at all

Most Helpful Guy

• I get raped by mosquitoes. Once evening comes around, I'm indoors lol. If I'm in a crowd of people, even in the middle of them, I'm the one who's always getting bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh no. I hate mosquitoes.. This one time I went for a jog and passed by a deserted place so a bunch of mosquitoes attacked me (I assume they were hungry since no people usually pass by) I ran but they always catched up. I ran and ran but they followed! I thought they were going to eat me so I panicked and threw myself in the water but when I got back up they continued to chase me. Luckily it started raining so they disappeared but I was tired as hell when I got home since I had been running for like an hour straight.

What Guys Said 11

• When it's mosquito time, I get bitten all the time, that's why I have my windows closed during summer.

• My body and skin does not get affected by mosquitoes.

• All the f&%*ing time! I'll be constantly getting bitten even when no one else around me is!

• Never in the winter, too cold.
    I work outside in the bush from May to September, so a few bites a day is normal.

• rarely... maybe a couple of times in summer

• A lot in the summer. I'm somewhat allergic.

• Well I get bit very few times lol

• most of the nights i get bit by mosquitoes, well at least they love me lol

• I'm a magnet for mosquitos

• Daily I zap 100-200 mosquitoes. Go figure my relationship with them.

• Used to be every day but now I'm living alone and never open the window so I don't get many. I remember one time when we had hundreds of mosquitoes and they all loved to live on the bathroom ceiling, the whole ceiling was black with mosquitoes

What Girls Said 11

• Alll the time!!
    When my family goes on vacation, the rest of my family gets no bites, but I get a minimum of 20. I don't get it!!! So annoying

• I'm the buffet body to mosquitoes and fleas.

• Every now and then. I'll get them every summer.

• Mosquitoes seem to love me. >.>

• Hardly ever. I only see mosquitoes on Summer, so I spend the rest of the year without seeing them.

• Very often.. it's annoying. I guess they like my blood or something.

• I get bit all the time in the summer. Sadly, I'm allergic. :/

• Mosquitos love me

• I rarely do because I often go outside

• I get bit like crazy. boyfriend and I will go fishing and I'll be fully clothed covered in bug spray and he'll be in a tank top and shorts and I'll be covered in bites and he'll have nothing

• All the time. Im in south FL so its kinda expected...