How often to you get bitten by mosquitoes?

• all the time
    41% (9)52% (11)47% (20)Vote
  • every now and then
    32% (7)14% (3)23% (10)Vote
  • a few times
    5% (1)24% (5)14% (6)Vote
  • hardly ever or not at all
    22% (5)10% (2)16% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I get raped by mosquitoes. Once evening comes around, I'm indoors lol. If I'm in a crowd of people, even in the middle of them, I'm the one who's always getting bit.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh no. I hate mosquitoes.. This one time I went for a jog and passed by a deserted place so a bunch of mosquitoes attacked me (I assume they were hungry since no people usually pass by) I ran but they always catched up. I ran and ran but they followed! I thought they were going to eat me so I panicked and threw myself in the water but when I got back up they continued to chase me. Luckily it started raining so they disappeared but I was tired as hell when I got home since I had been running for like an hour straight.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• When it's mosquito time, I get bitten all the time, that's why I have my windows closed during summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • My body and skin does not get affected by mosquitoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the f&%*ing time! I'll be constantly getting bitten even when no one else around me is!

0|0
    0|0
  • Never in the winter, too cold.
    I work outside in the bush from May to September, so a few bites a day is normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • rarely... maybe a couple of times in summer

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot in the summer. I'm somewhat allergic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I get bit very few times lol

0|0
    0|0
  • most of the nights i get bit by mosquitoes, well at least they love me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a magnet for mosquitos

0|0
    0|0
  • Daily I zap 100-200 mosquitoes. Go figure my relationship with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to be every day but now I'm living alone and never open the window so I don't get many. I remember one time when we had hundreds of mosquitoes and they all loved to live on the bathroom ceiling, the whole ceiling was black with mosquitoes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Alll the time!!
    When my family goes on vacation, the rest of my family gets no bites, but I get a minimum of 20. I don't get it!!! So annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the buffet body to mosquitoes and fleas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every now and then. I'll get them every summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mosquitoes seem to love me. >.>

0|0
    0|0
  • Hardly ever. I only see mosquitoes on Summer, so I spend the rest of the year without seeing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very often.. it's annoying. I guess they like my blood or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get bit all the time in the summer. Sadly, I'm allergic. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Mosquitos love me

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely do because I often go outside

0|0
    0|0
  • I get bit like crazy. boyfriend and I will go fishing and I'll be fully clothed covered in bug spray and he'll be in a tank top and shorts and I'll be covered in bites and he'll have nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. Im in south FL so its kinda expected...

0|0
    0|0