What would greatly improve your life right now?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 35

• 2|1
  • Having friends. I only have my family. Gets kind of boring being surrounded by the same people everyday. Chatting on a forum or blog with people who have a similar hobby is not enough.

• same here, im family oriented and just dont have friends right now, not what id consider genuine anyways, lots of the fake ones though *sigh*

• $2,000,000 and a pile of heroin. Or just the 2 million. I'd take either.

• More money

• money. I have plans and I'm working but I just can't save a dime because I inherited debt. plus I feel like my life is falling apart. I broke up with my girlfriend on Monday, attended a burial of one of our best family friends on Tuesday and got rejected by a girl on Friday, had the most boring Saturday ever while the weather was amazing outside. I just can't decide what to do with my life at this point.

• your life isn't falling apart , you just had a spot of bad luck, you'll get along fine im sure

• Keep pushing through man. Hard work pays off. You got this. Stay focused on you.

• @Cerenityy thanks. losing my girlfriend was pretty hard because I lost a lot of friends due to her (or maybe me, I was a fool to stay with her), I'm trying to get back in touch with them again now. didn't think it's gonna be this hard but you know what? I'm gonna just do this:)

• Knowing what to do with it :p

• we all feel lost sometimes, your gonna get tired of that feeling eventually and you'll just do something about it lol, what you need might be some inspiration, maybe that'll get you going

• Yeah I know
      I'm just waiting for that inspiration, for some time

• Being in a cabin at the foothills of a mountain chilling on a fur rug, and hanging with someone special.

• Fire Emblem: Fates would be really great right about now.
    Japan release: 25th June 2015
    USA release: 19th February 2016
    UK/Europe release: 20th May 2016
    media.giphy.com/media/8aU66vx4EPd2E/giphy.gif

• Money, sex, good grades, buttered pancakes, all of these things

• good to see grades are in the list man lol

• haha! ok i'll be like that guy on Hunger Games that is a lil' bitch and sells out his friends so he can get a spot in the empire regime

• @ConsultantIsBack There is no dishonor in surviving. Cowardess is how we become PIRATES MUAHHAHAHAHA

I AM THE EVIL QUEEN

• Better grades and thats pretty much it

• Self-confidence.

• A cure for anxiety

• Moree sun, higher temperatures and a working subway (ours is out because it was bombed: 30 deaths)

• Well i wouldn't mind a blowjob right now

• get a girlfriend :(

• here's what, how about you focus on you, get a hobby, go religiously to the gym, read positive books, become better, work on yourself, and im sure ones gonna pop up outta thin air with a poof...

• I do most of that, but having social anxiety and being shy af in a society which still expects the guy to make the first move for the most part sucks. so it's not always as easy as it might sound. can't just change your whole personality which you had your whole life in a couple of weeks. I haven't been always single, but currently, also with my living situation and being a bit further away from friends which makes it difficult going out a lot, it's not that easy

• a job

• All I care about is growing back my eyebrows and hair.

• Shorter commute hours.
    Disappearance of certain colleagues
    The energy and will and dedication that I could go to school again.
    Finally: Madchen Amick to come in my dreams every night.

• A lot of money.

• A 1st shift job and/or a girlfriend/wife.

• A free place where people just go to hang out n talk n just be open.

• can't, don't wanna jinx my perfectly amazing great life. Stay mirin glee nerds , smh

• Moving out.

• someone normal in my life

• Sleeping.

• Boxing. I'm going to my friends college boxing club on Thursday.

Quitting smoking cigs.

• A loving wife by my side.

• Your 24 years old and you want a wife?(raised eyebrows)... Oh... okay...

• Aw... wow... that's admirable, your parents and grandparents... so my parents got married in their 20s.. my mom was 23 and I think my dad was 27 now my dads almost 60... and to this day they still fight a lot... wild oats... lol... interesting way of wording it... So Trinidad and Tobago is located in the Caribbean... And everythings an excuse here to just party... And most people hold on to the single lifestyle here for as long as possible... People usually get married in their late 20s and early 30s generally... I just thought it was weird that Your only 24 and you wanna get married... I'm used to guys trying to avoid marriage for as long as they can lol

• Yep, Caribbean culture seems to be all about partying away one's youth. That's why I've stayed away from the West Indies. lol.

I was raised in a more conservative family and so have the mentality that one shouldn't date a lady that he wouldn't be willing to wed. Most of the women I ran into at university viewed marriage like the plague, so I stayed away from them, even though I was very sexually attracted to several.

Because of my backward thinking, I've actually never had a girlfriend (or sex) before, only a couple of dates. But, I've also avoided all the "ish" that my friends and peers have gotten themselves into by going after the wrong people, so I don't regret my decisions. Still, I have a high libido, so being single and hookup-averse isn't particularly enjoyable. :-/ Oh, well. There are yet a few women in the world who will appreciate a man who waited for them. :-)

When do you look to marry? Do you think that you'll wed your current boyfriend?

• a 25% pay raise

• A blow job

• Some cowgirl.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 20

• If my parents would actually decide to fund my adventures by giving me a credit card.. Lol dream on, Jupiter 😒

• I'm not even going to lie or crack any joke's here... but penetration and a vacation*hunches shoulder's* at least I'm honest😕😑

• If i moved to Italy to be with family over there. I need a change of direction in my life

• Being with my boyfriend, honestly. Long distance really sucks :(

• Sex and Summer weather

• A dick in my vagina

• Having some sense of direction on what to do with the rest of my life.

• If my health was better. I have terrible illnesses right now, it's the most depressing thing in the world

• i would highly appreciate if someone could finish my assignment for me, thats honestly all what i want now lol

• more money

• getting As in all my classes. that's all I want.

• A lesson on how to organise my life :P haha, seriously, I'm a bit too laid back... I need to learn how to manage my time correctly.

• Have a break and wild sex lol

• Not doing Algebra 2 would greatly improve my life.
    Honestly when am I ever going to use half this stuff?

• I don't know chocolate

• I don't know maybe a decent paying job so I can get an apartment.. would be nice.

• Better grades.

• I just moved to a new city, so I wish I had some friends. I also wish I wasn't socially awkward so I could meet a guy. I'm so ready to date and almost never in the mood to date.

• More money. That's it.

• A lot of things:

- Money
    - Having my own house
    - Moving to another country
    - Changing the way I look
    - Stop being attracted to the wrong type of guys (which ruins my life and makes me feel disgusting)