Why is the game Cards Against Humanity so popular?

Why is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a pretty fun game. It's a competition on who can be the biggest dick and who can make fun of society the most, that's always fun.

What Girls Said 16

• Whats that?

• I play the online version with some friends every few weeks. It's pretty fun because it's just funny. Though most of it is dirty humor.

• It's hilarious. The card choices and combinations are ridiculous. You can spend hours on it and not be bored.

• It's actually pretty fun. I just have one of the expansion packs, I would love the entire game. It's dirty and you can be as silly as you like.

• It's funny and inappropriate.

• Because its hilarious for people with a sense for that kind of humor.

• Not sure, I've never played it. I heard it's like a raunchier version of apples to apples, which I have played.

• Dunno what that is 😟

• I have no idea

lol oh I think I saw Ellen do that game once in her show. But I didn't really get the rules lol. xD

• I've never played it.

• I have never heard of that game before, what is it it about?

• I have no idea what that is :/

• it's hell funny to play and you get to be as crude as you can to win the game
    play it with your grand parents and see how it goes

• That game is hysterical😄

• Because it can be really funny if it's played the right way

• Because it funny...

What Guys Said 16

• game Cards Against Humanity? Popular?
    "Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people."
    Not (yet?) popular over here.

• I don't really understand why, apart from the fact that it makes people gasp and so 'OMG they didn't really just say THAT, did they?'

• The lewdness of the game is so funny! This Christmas I played it with some cousins, and my mom (and my aunts) had NO IDEA what the game was about, we didn't tell them on purpose.

Let's just say they were pleasantly surprised! ;-)

• um I guess I'm living under a rock. What's Cards Against Humanity?

• Ohhhhh wait i remember someone telling me its "Apples to Apples for adults and kinda dirty"
      Never played tho.

• Because it's so damn ridiculous lol

• All I can say is that I bought the full version, the add on packs, and the bigger, blacker box for my daughter and her husband for Christmas. We even got my 71 year old religious mother to play the game with us. It's just unexplainably fun. :-)

• Because it's simple, fun, and hilarious. It also gives people an excuse to drop the pretense of being "appropriate" for a while.

• Because it comes up with dirty naughty, controversial options that are hilarious.

• IKR. it's a really dumb game to me, and even though I can understand why people find it funny. I'm not laughing.

• Because it's the only game where u can play the card: Dragon Dildos

• Its funny

• Because it'd fantastic...

• Because it's offensive and funny lol

• Because it's completely retarded.

• don't know wtf u talkin about

• Because it's 100% un-politically correct. I will also never be able to think about Toni Morrison again without thinking about her vagina.

• Politically INcorrect... derp.

• Other memorable cards..."nipple blades"..."touching a pug right on the penis"