What should I do?

I was in a project. They practically bullied me, made me do all the work, and didn't treat me right. I think they were jealous because I was doing so well in the course.

There are peer evaluations coming up, and I know they are going to try to lessen my mark. I am one (maybe two at most) person and they have three others who are all crap students and can form a team.

I was up working on the project till to the last minute and there would be NO report without my part. I don't want to get a bad mark when I've worked so hard.

I'm not sure what to do.

What Guys Said 1

• Stay away from them tell your teacher to separate you. from them. If they seek you out for more bulling then ball your fist up and take care of your business

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to your professor. Usually a professor will believe you if you have consistently shown you are a good and hardworking student. The other students are "crap students" so that's definitely in your favor. Basically, they'll believe you because you doing all the work and them doing the bare minimum is consistent with how both parties worked all semester prior to this.

• Been there before. Tell the teacher so they dont get full marks as you.