Is it true no one messes with pretty girls?

Because people do mess with me (guys and girls alike) and as far as I know I am beautiful.

I'm beautiful in a very non-delicate way. I look liked I'd be a tough cookie if that helps

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys generally are nicer to pretty girls. Women however are more cruel to pretty girls. That said everyone gets messed with to some degree.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• You're update hahaha love it

• Party girls can certainly be very attractive n quite interesting. But all to often they have very common mental preoccupations n r very predictable. But you can definitely meet cool people at parties.

• U messin bruv? Ima spark you sidewayz.

• I mess with them all the time, but it depends on what exactly you mean. ;)
    But seriously only for fun in a playful manner. :P

• Ahahahahahaha fuckin hell... i did it all the time

• Nah, most of the time they're the easiest to talk to.

• yea that's true

• What the hell does "messing" mean, for starters?

• yea i do a lot

• No. That's not true. Guys like me do messes with everyone.

• No, no one messes with pretty girls. You must not be "beautiful."

• My sister is completely beautiful, she gets messed with because woman are jealous of her and her goodlooking husband... Get with the times. Jealousy exists.

• I agree. But why would the guys mess with me

• You must not be the angel you think you are.. Sorry~

• It depends on their reputation.

• Kind of so far I have learned that pretty girls are not worth it because they have already been emotionally broken.

• nice try ugly troll -_-

• I'm confused. Either you're calling me ugly or you're calling me a troll. Make up your mind, or do I have to explain to you that they're mutually exclusive

• Not saying your an ugly troll, mostly because I don't know you but you can be ugly and a troll at the same time.

What Girls Said 8

• what do u mean by mess with? as in piss u off?
    if that's what u mean, that is so far from the truth. ur looks can very much be the reason why people mess with u, no matter how u look.

• People will mess with anyone. There's nothing wrong with knowing that you're beautiful or pretty, however you seem the type to flaunt. You're probably one of those girls who uses her looks to get her way through life. You won't always be able to rely on looks.

• It is scary how narcissistic my gender is. So many posts about how hot you are. Don't see guys doing this. Also there is never a picture, always anonymous, hmmm, I hope you are trolls.

• It's very false!

• Hell no, pretty girls get messed with a lot if they're nice

• Yeah I'm pretty nice. But if confuses me when the guys do it. I thought they liked pretty girls.

• Hmm, sure. a lot of biatches I know claim to be nice, but even though you seem like a boaster, you might just be overconfident.

• About my looks or intelligence

• It could be

• Truth is look & a brain is a killer combo females see pretty women as a threat and men feel threatened in my experience but you are who you are shine your light!

• just because you are "beautiful" doesn't mean you are immune so dumb people