What are your wrestlmania 32 predictions?

No. Matches Stipulations
1P Kalisto (c) vs. Ryback Singles match for the WWE United States Championship[52]
2P The Total Divas (Brie Bella, Paige, Natalya, Alicia Fox and Eva Marie) vs. B. A. D. & Blonde (Lana, Naomi, Tamina, Emma and Summer Rae) 10-Diva tag team match[53]
3P The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso) vs. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley) Tag team match[54]
4 Triple H (c) vs. Roman Reigns Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship[55]
5 Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) No Holds Barred Street Fight[56]
6 Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker Hell in a Cell match; if Shane wins, he will get control of Raw and Undertaker will barred from competing at WrestleMania.[57]
7 Charlotte (c) (with Ric Flair) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks Triple Threat match for the WWE Divas Championship[58]
8 Kevin Owens (c) vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara vs. The Miz vs. Stardust Ladder match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship[59]
9 AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho Singles match[60]
10 André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal[Note 1] 20-man Battle Royal for the André the Giant Memorial Trophy[61]
11 The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) vs. The League of Nations (Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, Rusev and King Barrett) 3-on-4 Handicap match[

Updates:
Matches 1, 2 and 3 are preshow matches and will only be seen by the crowd in attendance.
Usos
Total diva
LON
Big show
Chris Jericho
Kevin Owens
Charlette
Undertaker
Dean
Regns

0|0
0|2

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• Oh I was thinking more on the lines of Rowdy Roddy Piper coming back to take on Andre the Giant in a free for all cage match...

0|0
    0|0
    • Saddly Rowdy Roddy Piper died a few months ago of a hart attack in real life before ever holding a world championship.

• True that's why I said he'd come back Andre the Giant has been dead more than a decade I believe his gigantism got to him.

• Kalisto
    Divas
    Dudleys
    REIGNS!!!
    Taker
    (I want ) Becky
    Sami
    Styles
    Big Show
    New Day

0|0
    0|0