Describe the last dumb thing you did... C'mon what is it?

So, today I went to In-And-Out, ordered some food and when I pulled up to the drive through window to pick up my order, I drove away without paying haha. Luckily I realised my mistake and drove back to the restaurant and payed for my food.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtfff everyone has had in and out, but ME😠 Ugh I don't know nothing to drastic. I mean I walked in the snow for like 30 or 40 minute's over thinking. It was dumb cause I could be sick soon and idc atm... plus I could have easily gotten a ride or caught the bus, but I felt like f**k it! 😔And I didn't make it any better... I was I listening to all the artist who if they collabed on a song together they would have everyone in their feeling's until 2037 😂 Drake, The Weeknd, Adele, Taylor Swift, Sade and Bryson Tiller😏

• Damn, In N Out is the best! If you ever go to California, let it be your first pit stop.
      And lol I hope you don't get sick from walking in the snow. That wouldn't be fun.

• I shall plan my second espace soon

In the meantime...
      media.giphy.com/media/UFSvNxmpNLDsA/giphy.gif

• Lmfaoooooooooooo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm done! I gotta PEE! U win!.. this time, but I'll be waiting in the Shadow's😈

Most Helpful Guy

• I left a bag of groceries behind at the checkout last night. Whoops.

What Girls Said 7

• >i ordered some food
    >paid my money to the delivery driver
    >counted the bills
    >thought he gave me an extra 500 kwanza
    >call him back through the window and he climbs up a whole flight of steps
    >he insists he gave me the right change and counts it
    >turns out i miscounted and he was right
    >he walks back to his motorbike shaking his head slowly

• I'm really bad at parking. So I took my dad to walmart today and pulled into this spot at a funny angle. When I tried pulling out I got stuck and a buncha cars were honking, people were laughing. I got legit catatonic and just got into the back seat and made my dad fix it xD

That was after lots of screaming and almost bursting into tears xD

• I was alone in the dark and was walking from my mom's car to go to my grandmother's and this guy popped up out of nowhere. I was alarmed but didn't scream, seconds later I involuntarily made this pig sqeaul. It was so embarrassing...

• mispelling Laura as Lorde lol thank the stars the girl doesn't mind 😅

• I don't know tbh I've done so dumb things

• This.

• Getting back with an ex..😂

What Guys Said 5

• Friday I was playing volleyball and I was front row at the net and so the other team tips it across. In this case when the ball is coming short front row players aren't supposed to reach back to save it, the back row players responsible for covering that. So of course I reached back because I didn't think anyone was covering when they were, we ended up losing the point haha.

• Suree you did.

The last dumb thing I did... Hm
    Well I don't know of it's dumb but I threw my basketball in the air and tried to catch it but it hit me right in the mouth when I looked up

• Yeah was in a rush to get somewhere.
      And ouch that must've hurt like hell.

• I was dumb to look up at the last moment
      It kinda hurt but in sports of you were to dry over something like that
      A coach may have the while team throw balls at you

• I swam last week.

• Left my dog without leash, then spend the evening chasing after him.