If you were given these options when you died which would you choose? Why?

Today you died and upon death you were given four choices:
1. Move on to whatever comes after death. The catch is it's a giant roulette wheel of afterlife options that's spun to decide your fate (including nothing, heaven, hell, reincarnation, or anything else you've heard of in your lifetime)
2. Go back into your same body and continue from where you left off as if you never died. (relatively healthy so like no more cancer or stuff if you died from anything like that)
3. Get a chance to redo your life from birth but you'll forget everything that you can't record on one sheet of average notebook paper by hand.
4. Go back to earth as a random new baby again with no memory at all but with a gaurantee to be born in a better or worse situation depending on your behavior in your previous life. And the judge of your behavior is your favorite fictional character.

• Moving on to whatever's after
  • Continuing from point of death as if you never died
  • Total redo with 1 page worth of notes
  • new baby

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• B as its the most logical.

• But none of this is logical...

• Not logical in the sense that, the choice would actually happen, but logical in the case that, that's what most people would probably choose if given the choice.

What Girls Said 1

• Redo my life.

What Guys Said 5

• #3. I'm sure I can fit all the notes I need onto one sheet of paper because I have small handwriting. Can fit a good amount on the sheet. There are a few things that would make a huge positive difference in my life if I could change them.

• A cheat sheet for my teenage years would be highly welcome, lol

• Go back into your same body and continue from where you left off as if you never died. (relatively healthy so like no more cancer or stuff if you died from anything like that) Hopefully I die young so I don't come back an old man... LOL.

• I'd write as much as I could down on a piece of paper

• If I could do a total redo.. I'd be king of the world