Today you died and upon death you were given four choices:
1. Move on to whatever comes after death. The catch is it's a giant roulette wheel of afterlife options that's spun to decide your fate (including nothing, heaven, hell, reincarnation, or anything else you've heard of in your lifetime)
2. Go back into your same body and continue from where you left off as if you never died. (relatively healthy so like no more cancer or stuff if you died from anything like that)
3. Get a chance to redo your life from birth but you'll forget everything that you can't record on one sheet of average notebook paper by hand.
4. Go back to earth as a random new baby again with no memory at all but with a gaurantee to be born in a better or worse situation depending on your behavior in your previous life. And the judge of your behavior is your favorite fictional character.
- Moving on to whatever's after11%(1)11%(2)Vote10%(1)
- Continuing from point of death as if you never died11%(1)32%(6)Vote50%(5)
- Total redo with 1 page worth of notes22%(2)32%(6)Vote40%(4)
- new baby56%(5)25%(5)Vote0%(0)