Have you used any kind of drug and really enjoyed it, (choose the grouping your zodiac falls under)?

Now, in the comments, what kind of drug? Psychedelic? Upper? Downer?

This is just a survey kind of thing.

• Scorpio, Pisces, Cancer
  • Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
  • Libra, Aquarius, Gemini
  • Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn

Most Helpful Guy

• Used pretty much every mainstream drug there ever was, experimentally, recreationally, and habitually. Taurus.

I enjoyed all of them except LSD.

LSD fucked me up. Like, permanently. Maybe it "opened" my mind a bit or something--I don't know--but, the trip was Hell. Mmm. Moments of bliss and rushes of seemingly universal information flooding my brain, which I suspect was just the borders between my conscious and subconscious being broken down or having a hole poked in 'em. Then Hell.

Anyway, I could write a 25 page essay on all my experiences with drugs. Suffice it to say that overall, I love drugs: but, I do not love impure street drugs with a max purity level of 50%; and an average one of 25%, 5% being common.

by the way. Not sure what your poll is supposed to represent. The implication, to me, is that one should only vote if they have used a drug and enjoyed it; however, since that's not stated within the poll options, some might vote simply to express their zodiac sign.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to smoke a lot of weed but it made me lethargic and I quit. Did enjoy it at the time tho.

Most fun drugs I've done are mdma and mushrooms. Both are amazing experiences and I've never regretted doing them. Did mdma 3 times and mushrooms countless times. I've had my fun tho at this point and probably won't do them again.

What Guys Said 13

• To get through some really boring days at work, especially whe I did not have enough sleep the night before, I combine a Bronkaid tablet with a "No-Doz" or "Vivarin" or drugstore generic equivalent Caffeine pill. Both of which can be purchased over the counter, although they do ask for your ID and restrict the amount of Bronkaid you can purchase at any one time.

It's a LEGAL form of "Speed", and it is great for sinus trouble too...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedrine

• I really enjoyed Adderall (yes, I had a presecription) for about 6 to 9 months and then absolutely hated it after that. But that 6 months really changed my life.

• Psychedelics and weed. Nothing harder than that, and the former only twice.

LSD causes one hell of a paradigm shift.

• Never did a drug fro recreational purposed but technically caffeine is a drug so I often use caffeine.

• Water sign splash splash!! I'm a Scorpio and apparently we're more susceptible to becoming hardcore drug addicts than any sign when we hit a low. I've never dabbled with illegal drugs.

• I'm a libra who used crack, lsd, weed, heroine, special k, meth and bath salts. Also anything that could make me hallucinate.

• I am a Scorpio and enjoy alcohol though I only drink once or twice a month. In the past I have enjoyed cannabis/hashish and LSD. I never liked, opiates, CNS depressants, or CNS stimulants. I've never had any addiction issues what so ever.

• best feeling drug was XTC/MDMA back in 99...

i smoke weed and drink occasionally.

scorpio... known to indulge...

• I am a Scorpio and have only tried MD or Ecstacy and i liked them both as long as they were in small doses...

• never done drugs and what do the zodiac signs have to do with it

• No drugs in me.

• Weed, tobacco, alcohol, and my phone.

I'm a virgo

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Virgo V on the back up
    Drug free so put the crack up
    No need for speed
    I'm anti d-r-u-g-g-I-e my
    Body is healthy
    And rhymes makes me wealthy
    And the funky bunch helps me
    To bring you a show with no intoxication
    Come on feel the vibration.

• Weed, tried cocaine once, didn't like it.
    I don't use anything now.

• What does my zodiac sign have to do with anything? Never used any drugs apart from like Advil.

• I'm a Scorpio, but the only drugs I've done have been prescribed.

• A and I tried weed once. That's it.

• I'm a water sign and I have tried many drugs. I don't do them anymore but back in my teen days I experimented with a bunch of them.

• Cancer.
    But never done any drugs.

• Uhhh Hell nah. And im A Aqua

• Aquarius of course, drug free... for now
    >:D

• Weed (and prescribed Adderall) are all I've done