Do you wash your hands?

when you are done going to the bathroom
do you wash your hands with soap
or you just use water alone?
or even worst just leave like that?

• I am clean, Washing my hands with soap :)
  • just water would do
  • i don't care, i just walk alway.
answer correctly
because i've seen more people that just use water or leave just like that.
and few people washing their hands with soap...
so please don't lie.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can say honestly for guys in the public restrooms (and I've been in a lot of them as a former truck driver), most do. Some are in a hurry and just rinse quickly under water. A fair few guys are like me and that is, it depends. If I'm just peeing, I may or may not wash my hands. I don't think it's a big deal to not wash if I'm just peeing. It's not like piss is all over my hand or my penis is crawling with disease and filth (it's no different then touching your arm for example, it's just skin on your body). Sure sometimes some "splashes" back, it which case I can tell, I'll feel it and then yes, I'll wash them. Also for public restrooms, if I just pee, I won't wash sometimes just because of the facility sometimes. Example, I really hate those automatic hand air dryers that most places have now. If they have paper I'm much more likely to wash my hands. Also sometimes they might be out of paper or soap.
    If I go #2, yes I always wash after and I think all guys do. I've never seen anyone not that I can remember.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• I always wash my hands after bathroom visits and before eating. I used to have stomach problems which meant lots of stomach pains. Got that fixed and now do everything I can to avoid stomach pain because I got so annoyed by constantly having them. My dad thinks I am taking things too far.

• That's probably because you are.

The reason that my immune system is so much better than my brothers, is because as kids I never spared any thought towards hygiene and germs, so my body learned how to battle those sicknesses without my having to deal with them, so now I am very rarely sick.
      Yet my brother, he would wash his hands before and after every meal, after using the bathroom, after playing outside, he even obsessed over whether or not I washed my hands before and after playing the playstation so he could stress less about touching the remote after I have.
      Nowadays, he has to be pretty careful to avoid sickness because his body just never learned how to deal with every day germs.

So wash your hands before eating is fine and after you've used the bathroom, but anymore than that to me is just ridiculous.

• @BaileyisDarcy Good points. Thanks.

• Yes, I always keep washing my hands regularly and I wash them with soap/ handwash.

• Yup always wash my hands after going to the rest room or anything like that, it is basic hygiene after all.

• At work all the time. Dirty hands can spoil result. The extra 5 minutes spent cleaning up can save a few hours.

At home sometimes.

• Wash with soap every time. I posted question a few weeks ago, had a discussion with a non washer, gross...

• Yes, I do! There are two types of people. Those who was their hands and those who are WRONG!

• I absolutely always make it a point to wash them. With soap if possible.

• Wtf? I absolutely ALWAYS wash my hands with soap and warm water! :-D

• You don't need to wash if you don't piss on your hands.

Ha, Jk.

• Wash with hot soapy water then use anti bacterial gel/foam

• placebo.

• I'll just wash my hands.
    I'm hygiene lover.
    I do make my girls take bath after sex as part of after play

• I hate to say it, but I would say about 30% of the people posting here are lying.

Can't even begin to explain how many times I have gone to the restroom and heard or seen people just walk out right after going.

• I wash my hands all the time especially after going to the washroom and before eating.

• First handshake with girls n then wash my hands

• yeah quite a lot i have to for work and good hygine :)

• I do that often

• I only wash my hands if I get shit on them.

• not really im in 2 much of a hurry

i only wash my hands if i just fingered my girls butt because i dont want my hands smelling like her poop all day long

• Unless I got shit on them or there viable dirty I never wash my hand and I haven't been sick in years

• That's absolutely disgusting. You've probably made someone else sick.

• @ShaeNielson I have defended myself, but have taken the higher path and decided there's no point, because you're going to keep your opinion, and I'm going to keep mine. So instead of dragging this on, I am simply nipping it in the bud.
      Now if you reply to me again, keep in mind you won't be getting another response from me.

• Yeah of course...

What Girls Said 17

• I usually wash my hands with soap. If it's like 4 am though and I just want to go to bed, if I've just peed, sometimes I'll be like 'fuck it' and just go get in bed.

• I wash my hands with handwash or soap, but i also carry a hand sanitiser in my bag too lol

• Always wash my hands AND my "there" too!! always always!!! I will never smell of that's stuffs Ewk Ewk!! 💦💦💦💧🌟💫

• YES OF COURSE☺ I cleanse my hand's daily in the tear's of all the men I've curved 😉#SoulSnatcher

• Soap n water yoooo

• Always soap and water at home.. And if available the same whilst out and about.

• its disturbing to think about people not washing their hands after the bathroom. im kind of a clean freak. i use soap and if i washed them too fast, like if i felt i was rushing, i have to go back and thoroughly wash them.

• Always always wash my hands. It's disgusting to leave it like that.

• No matter what I always waah my hands with soap and water after using the bathroom

• Always wash my hands with soap.

• Always wash with soap & water.

• of course I wash my hands

• Yes. With soap. Because I am clean. 👍

• İ wash my hands maybe more than i need.

• But why does it matter to you?

• I always wash my hands when I go #2 or am in a public place. If I am just spending the day at home and only have to pee (nothing gets on me), then I do not wash.

• (Followup: I only do this because I never get sick. There are some cases where I feel the need to wash my hands - after petting a dog, touching something smelly, etc - and times when my hands are visibly clean. If they smell "normal," I don't wash them. I'm a clean freak when it comes to scent, but not my own blood or piss... yeah, because that makes sense.
      Like I said before, I NEVER get sick. Being exposed to germs and stuff seemed to have strengthened my immune system early on.. Is that even possible? I'm not sure. But, I do have a strong immune system, and I don't touch anything with my dirty hands than can sicken others. I only touch items in my home.)