On a scale of 1-10, how romantic are you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really appreciate romance when it naturally occurs but I hate artificially creating it. I believe there is a fine line between romantic and cheesy. To give you an example, I think there's something very romantic about being close to nature. Thus, sleeping in a tent can be very romantic. Or for me, since I live in Switzerland, the idea of hiking through the alps, realizing that you don't make it back in time and spontaneously deciding to spend the night at an old, rustic mountain cottage or barn sounds romantic.

Probably one of my most romantic moments I ever experienced in my whole life was when I was on a big trip through the US. The group I was traveling with went to the Monument Valley and we decided to book a 24-hour trip into the desert with the native Americans who live there. They showed us around, explained things, cooked dinner for us, danced and sang for us and eventually we got to sleep in authentic native American houses (it wasn't tents, more like small, round buildings made out of clay). When it became late and everyone crawled in there to sleep, I asked one of our native American guides if I'd be allowed to sleep outside in the desert on my own. He replied "sure, just watch out for snakes and scorpions". So I left all my stuff at the camp and I only took my sleeping bag and my cell phone (as alarm clock) and walked about half a mile away from the camp. Eventually, I found a nice spot with very fine, soft, red sand and not too many bushes around. It was close to a huge, beautiful, red rock that rose about 600-700 feet into the air and there was even a small cave in it that was maybe 100 feet away from me. So I laid down my sleeping bag, took off my shoes and slipped inside. Falling asleep like that was one of the most unique and beautiful things I've ever experienced. The red sand was like a soft pillow under my body, it was hard to believe that I was sleeping on the ground. The silence around me was unbroken. Maybe once in a while there was a rustling in a nearby bush but no cars, no human voices, no music... just me and mother nature. Also, it was incredibly dark. Once I turned off my phone, there was absolutely no artificial light source. No light pollution. This meant that I could see the whole milky way. The rock next to me looked majestic... it was really, really nice. Although I was alone, this was incredibly romantic and it was especially nice because I didn't plan for any of this. I just wanted to be away from other people for

• a while because we had been together 24/7 for that past month. It was a naturally romantic experience that I will never forget and that's exactly the type of romance I love.

I don't like artificially created romance... for example spreading rose pedals on the bed and lighting scented candles before you bring your girl there to have sex. It's sweet... but it's just a little too "forced" if you know what I mean. It's like trying really hard to make the atmosphere romantic and that kind of destroys the romance and ends up being tacky.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• Lol those memes.

I am what I am, just depends on the girl but in general I guess I'd say an 8-9 I suppose.

• Maybe a 4 😕

• Hmm probably like a 9.5. 10 would be in like special occasions.

• Wish I knew. Never had the opportunity to be romantic.

• 8, if i could sing itd be 10 tho

• I'm not sure I can give am honest answer to that. Romance is subjective and there's many ways to be romantic. I wouldn't match up with everyone's definition of a romantic but I certainly feel like I can be.

• Probably a 5 but i try very hard and untill now it has been enough for all my girlfriends. They appreciated the effort more then the actual thing i did for them so it mostly works out for me.

• 11/10. So much romance you will vomit and leave me in a three months

• Oh a 1 or so.

• hopefully 8/9

• 10 because I woo my ladies with my beautiful singing voice

• I'd like to think I'm a 10, but I think I'm really a 7 or a 8.

• 0.99% maybe :P

• I would say somewhere between 1-5 aha. Not very romantic but I would try!

• I'd say I'm a 6.9 ;)

• Not really. Just not creative enough

• 7/10. I have a perfect date idea under a full moon with the stars at out.

• What do you mean by... romantic?

• Around 8 maybe?

• Full 10, i am a HUGE hopeless romantic

• I'd say 7-8/10, but my girlfriend is determined I'm too romantic for my own good (12/10)

• INFINITY.

• 10 fo sho

• 6 inches man

What Girls Said 21

• Maybe like 6/10. I'm not that romantic, I don't think.

• um not at all! lol!

• I think I may be a 10

especially with my boyfriend lol xD

Meaning, I have finally unleashed all the romance that was in me, thanks to him lol xD

• hmm... i think in the right situation, i can be quite romantic. can't really put a number on it though

• Like..2? 😅 sad..

• A negative 6

• Eh probably 5 tbh. I mean i like to sit and fantasize cutesy stuff so I would be like 9/10 in that regard but in actuality I'm just 5.

• Probably like a 9.5, unfortunately.

• 8

Filler

• don't have a romantic cell in my body

• 0 LIKE not a romantic at all -.-

• tbh? im not all that amorous, maybe a 2

• Lmao those Meme's!!! 😂😝 but I would say a 9 for me on a good day;)

• -100 I am not romantic at all

• 9/10

• 5 😂

• Minus a hundred

• 11/10 very romantic. Too much I believe lol

• 6 or so?

• @juicybrain am i romantic?

• Me.
    I'd say 9.5 lol