What was the site you were on before you logged onto GAG?

I was on 9gag.

Lmfao!

Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i wasn't on anything. i just had my other social media. instagram, Skype, and them old MSN days. some of the best days of my life lol. conversations with like 15 people haha

What Guys Said 38

• Also 9gag, ironically. 9gag is the place I got when I'm losing faith in humanity. So, after GAG. 9gag is like the opposite of 4chan.

• Before I joined GaG, I was quite active on Yahoo answers. I used to be on the German version of Yahoo answers and for a few years, this was great fun. There were some very smart people and I had some great discussions. The atmosphere was generally very civil. But then Yahoo made some changes and all the most active and experienced people (except from myself) left. What was left was a bunch of trolls and bitter bigots and haters. So I changed to the US version of Yahoo answers but they had so many fights there and the atmosphere was generally very hostile. So next I tried the UK version but that was just incredibly boring. It felt like everyone was asleep. So eventually I deleted my account and started looking for a new place. I found GaG by accident and felt like most people here were very nice and civil with each other (which I still think), so I decided to make an account.

• Before I found this site and became a regular member.. I was on an online golf site that I am also a member of and still am.. and even most times before I log in now I am playing that golf game.. I like this site very much and was so glad I found it that one night I did.. it was just blind luck I found it.. typed something into the google search engine one night.. made a few spelling mistakes.. but this site was one of them that came up.. read a bit about it and was very interested in it so I joined that night.. and the rest is history

• 0|0
  • PoopRoulette!

• GAG didn't really replace any other site...

• I was on gunbroker.

• Poon. com

You're welcome :)

• This is the first question/answer website that I have been an actual member of, but I am considering giving Quora a try if/when I get bored of this place.

• I was on City Data forum.

• I was on a pathetic mess of Corruption called "VirtualTeen"

Never heard of it? Good. I hope you never find out. The place was full of bias. You were either a person A who could cyberbully the shit out of anyone you wanted and the mods (or anyone for that matter) wouldn't bat a fucking eye, or you were a person B who would get your account frozen just for standing up to person A. I was a person B and thus my experience on VT was terrible. I got my account frozen time after time after time because a person A would start something with me and I'd stand up for myself. Eventually my behavior got so "bad" that they claimed I was over 18 (even though they had no proof) and banned me completely.

Fortunately, G@G is way more laid back than that. Plus there is a greater variety of opinions so I'm much happier to be here.

• facebook

• Just Facebook.

• I wasn't on the site, but I used to read yahoo answers all the time because they were absolutely hilarious. But they changed the format and basically it baca è dogs shot and everyone left. The. I finally got on Reddit like last May

• I was on 9gag and 9chat , damn that's as close as I can get to doing an abs workout ! My stomach gets cramps laughing

• just facebook was all.

• Subfinder

Was looking for substitute teaching assignments for Tuesday. :-P

• Gunbroker. com I think

• Youtube

• none this is the only one i ever really posted on

• reddit

• I think it was Game Spot, 9gag as well, and a couple of music forums.

• Yahoo answers

• Yahoo Answers...

• Gamefaqs. I still go there by the way :p

• Imvu

• sexfactor. com was my previous site.

• Hmm, I was pretty active on Twitter at the time when I joined GaG, but then I deleted it.

• I'm not sure you really want to know that... Nah only joking it was facebook haha

• Pearson.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 27