Are u superstitious?

Do you believe if u step on a crack on the sidewalk you will break your mothers back? Do u believe in voodoo? Are u superstitious?

• Dont step on the crack!!!
  • Step on the crack.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in them. However, I have heard that Voodoo is real if you go down to the Carrbian and places where you will find it. I do believe that a lot of Superstition is in your mind. So don't step on the crack if you think it will break your mothers back!

What Guys Said 7

• I believe a crack in the sidewalk means you've wandered into a crappy neighborhood

• Step on a crack and you break mama's back.
    https://youtu.be/gia6xOBRjQE

Lol no personally I'm not superstitious otherwise I'd lead a very paranoid life style lol, considering a lot of superstitious animals love to hang around me lmao. But my culture is superstitious or rather has a lot of superstitiousness in their history.

• Dude twice in a row you read my mind. Didn't know you knew about Cyanide and Happiness

• I actually thought they wanted him to kill the baby.

• @QuestionMan Lol yeah I got that vibe as well.

• No, I am not superstitious.

• I suppose I am a little bit. Only because I was raised in religion and are no longer a believer. I was trained from a young age there is a spiritual realm, so it's hard to just forget, and shake off that belief.

• No I don't believe in any mysticism, superstition or religion.
    To me they're all in the same boat.

• I am.

• No.
    But I do believe that step on cat tail will give you pretty good scaresscars

What Girls Said 5

• Nah, I don't believe in any of that.

• Nah, I'm not too worried about those things.

• I believe in voodoo but not the crack stuff.

• I hop on cracks

• Yes and no. Its more like its just traditions i dont wish to break, things i grew up knowing and doing.
    Never bring a banana on a boat.
    Dont leave port on a Friday.
    Dont board a vessel with you left foot.