Are u superstitious?

Do you believe if u step on a crack on the sidewalk you will break your mothers back? Do u believe in voodoo? Are u superstitious?

• Dont step on the crack!!!
    26% (5)30% (3)28% (8)Vote
  • Step on the crack.
    74% (14)70% (7)72% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in them. However, I have heard that Voodoo is real if you go down to the Carrbian and places where you will find it. I do believe that a lot of Superstition is in your mind. So don't step on the crack if you think it will break your mothers back!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I believe a crack in the sidewalk means you've wandered into a crappy neighborhood

1|1
    0|0
  • Step on a crack and you break mama's back.
    https://youtu.be/gia6xOBRjQE

Lol no personally I'm not superstitious otherwise I'd lead a very paranoid life style lol, considering a lot of superstitious animals love to hang around me lmao. But my culture is superstitious or rather has a lot of superstitiousness in their history.

0|1
    0|0
    • Dude twice in a row you read my mind. Didn't know you knew about Cyanide and Happiness

• Show All
    • I actually thought they wanted him to kill the baby.

• @QuestionMan Lol yeah I got that vibe as well.

• No, I am not superstitious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose I am a little bit. Only because I was raised in religion and are no longer a believer. I was trained from a young age there is a spiritual realm, so it's hard to just forget, and shake off that belief.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't believe in any mysticism, superstition or religion.
    To me they're all in the same boat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    But I do believe that step on cat tail will give you pretty good scaresscars

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Nah, I don't believe in any of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm not too worried about those things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in voodoo but not the crack stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hop on cracks

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. Its more like its just traditions i dont wish to break, things i grew up knowing and doing.
    Never bring a banana on a boat.
    Dont leave port on a Friday.
    Dont board a vessel with you left foot.

0|0
    0|0